Building up a new competitive team....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zefudge

13-04-2012

Hi , recently I've been creating a team which is going towards a competitive level... Unfortunatly we've had 2 players which have left the team . So we're looking for 2 players which have some experience in ranked games ( even if you're in elo hell ) and are looking towards going to online competitions like Go4LOL . If you want to join , just respond to this message pls.
PS: do not ask me for solo top pls , it's already taken ; )
In your answer pls tell me what you play best ( jungle , ap , carry ad or support )

The Jaximus

13-04-2012

Does age matter? Im AP mid btw, but dont know if im good enough..

trbosek

14-04-2012

Ap mid i played about 200 ranked games and i'm tired of solo queeing and noobs... -.-

Porporal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimoBouwerZ View Post
Does age matter? Im AP mid btw, but dont know if im good enough..
If I recon right you have to be over the age of 18 to be able to legally compete in cash-prized events. I might be mistaking.

SneakyRice

14-04-2012

hey man, i mainly jungle where possible. I from the UK and interested in hooking up with some decent players. =D

Zefudge

14-04-2012

Thx to you all for responding ... for the age question : it doesn't matter ^^ but if there is too much age difference it won't work out well , since we won't have the same topic of discussion ( you can't talk about parties with 12 year old players for example : p )
For the "over 18 " from lordmythos there are many counter examples of pro players at the IEM which are under 18 ( for example : Voyboy from dignitas.
Contact me on LOL to be tested out in the week ^^

Porporal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge007 View Post
Thx to you all for responding ... for the age question : it doesn't matter ^^ but if there is too much age difference it won't work out well , since we won't have the same topic of discussion ( you can't talk about parties with 12 year old players for example : p )
For the "over 18 " from lordmythos there are many counter examples of pro players at the IEM which are under 18 ( for example : Voyboy from dignitas.
Contact me on LOL to be tested out in the week ^^
Voyboy has actually the age of 18. And if I recon right, there was a team I think FnaticRC wich couldn't participate at IEM Kiev because one of their players was 16 years young.

TylerTheCreator

16-04-2012

I'm pretty good but hate being teamed with trolls and feeders. I main ad carrys :)

Sibilidown

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge007 View Post
Hi , recently I've been creating a team which is going towards a competitive level... Unfortunatly we've had 2 players which have left the team . So we're looking for 2 players which have some experience in ranked games ( even if you're in elo hell ) and are looking towards going to online competitions like Go4LOL . If you want to join , just respond to this message pls.
PS: do not ask me for solo top pls , it's already taken ; )
In your answer pls tell me what you play best ( jungle , ap , carry ad or support )
Hi in game my name is Anenjib and i think its fun to play everything so its cool
I play like 24/7 so.. yeah i think im active
i have some experience with ranked and u can just try me out someday
cya

Harmes

10-05-2012

Fnatic CyanideFI is 16 or 17 atm, and he does Go4lol and these huge events.