Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building up a new competitive team....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zefudge

04-13-2012

Hi , recently I've been creating a team which is going towards a competitive level... Unfortunatly we've had 2 players which have left the team . So we're looking for 2 players which have some experience in ranked games ( even if you're in elo hell ) and are looking towards going to online competitions like Go4LOL . If you want to join , just respond to this message pls.
PS: do not ask me for solo top pls , it's already taken ; )
In your answer pls tell me what you play best ( jungle , ap , carry ad or support )

The Jaximus

04-13-2012

Does age matter? Im AP mid btw, but dont know if im good enough..

trbosek

04-13-2012

Ap mid i played about 200 ranked games and i'm tired of solo queeing and noobs... -.-

Porporal

04-13-2012

Quote:
TimoBouwerZ:
Does age matter? Im AP mid btw, but dont know if im good enough..

If I recon right you have to be over the age of 18 to be able to legally compete in cash-prized events. I might be mistaking.

SneakyRice

04-14-2012

hey man, i mainly jungle where possible. I from the UK and interested in hooking up with some decent players. =D

Zefudge

04-14-2012

Thx to you all for responding ... for the age question : it doesn't matter ^^ but if there is too much age difference it won't work out well , since we won't have the same topic of discussion ( you can't talk about parties with 12 year old players for example : p )
For the "over 18 " from lordmythos there are many counter examples of pro players at the IEM which are under 18 ( for example : Voyboy from dignitas.
Contact me on LOL to be tested out in the week ^^

Porporal

04-14-2012

Quote:
fudge007:
Thx to you all for responding ... for the age question : it doesn't matter ^^ but if there is too much age difference it won't work out well , since we won't have the same topic of discussion ( you can't talk about parties with 12 year old players for example : p )
For the "over 18 " from lordmythos there are many counter examples of pro players at the IEM which are under 18 ( for example : Voyboy from dignitas.
Contact me on LOL to be tested out in the week ^^

Voyboy has actually the age of 18. And if I recon right, there was a team I think FnaticRC wich couldn't participate at IEM Kiev because one of their players was 16 years young.

TylerTheCreator

04-16-2012

I'm pretty good but hate being teamed with trolls and feeders. I main ad carrys

Sibilidown

05-09-2012

Quote:
fudge007:
Hi , recently I've been creating a team which is going towards a competitive level... Unfortunatly we've had 2 players which have left the team . So we're looking for 2 players which have some experience in ranked games ( even if you're in elo hell ) and are looking towards going to online competitions like Go4LOL . If you want to join , just respond to this message pls.
PS: do not ask me for solo top pls , it's already taken ; )
In your answer pls tell me what you play best ( jungle , ap , carry ad or support )

Hi in game my name is Anenjib and i think its fun to play everything so its cool
I play like 24/7 so.. yeah i think im active
i have some experience with ranked and u can just try me out someday
cya

Harmes

05-09-2012

Fnatic CyanideFI is 16 or 17 atm, and he does Go4lol and these huge events.