My account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Time 4 Reckoning

12-04-2012

Hey guys, I have an email on this account, however I dont remember the password of the email, so I want to change it, can you tell me where or how?

Time 4 Reckoning

12-04-2012

hey guys, I have an email on this acc, however I dont remember his password, can you tell me where or how can I change it?
Thanks for attention

Gödríc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

if its msn u need send them an email asking if they can send an email to a alternate emaila ddress to reset the pass ... u have to prove u own the acc though :P:P past passwords ect ......

Time 4 Reckoning

12-04-2012

thanks,

The point is, this acc wasnt mine, and now you are thinking that I stole it,
I didnt, I bought this acc and I want her with my email and my passwords

DontCryForMeGirl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

From TOS http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse :

Quote:
D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

Vuxadin

Wrenchman

12-04-2012

Hey there TheWalkingWard,

You can change your email by heading to 'My Account'.