Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Few questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

salman786

04-11-2012

I really need to know what is :
cv?
gank?
sup?
and many other words i dont understand : (

please help .. every game i go into all the players keep saying to me stuff i dont know and when i dont do what they tell me they report me and sometimes refuse to help me. this is making me loose alot of games

ill update the list as i come across more

salman786

04-11-2012

carry ???
troll???
op???
ad???
aoe???
elo???

zigomorfico

04-11-2012

looks like you need a trip to this thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=445109

that said, i will give short answers for now:

cv? summoner spell clairvoyance

gank? attempt to kill a enemy player whit help of other player of your team that it is not from same lane as you

sup? same as hi? lol unless you mean support, witch is a champion that is main job is help others rather then kill someone

carry ??? a champion than can carry a team to victory. usually they're AD champions

troll??? you be trollin

op??? game related: over-powered; forum related: original post

ad??? attack damage

aoe??? area of effect

elo??? rating system

you should really go check the thread i said before as you will have more complete answers and better definitions

salman786

04-11-2012

thanks alot !!

Father Tunde

04-14-2012

Quote:
zigomorfico:
looks like you need a trip to this thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=445109