renekton late game useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desorienter

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDFIK View Post
Renekton lategame useless? You play him wrong then.
this is true, i dont get the downvotes.....
bandwagoners i guess.

Toadstool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaXoRo View Post
Fizz lategame useless ( no offense i play him too)
Caitlynn's lategame useless
What's your point bro?
Fizz isn't useless late-game at all, he can burst any squishy from 100-0 in 2 seconds. Positioning with him is just very hard in a big cluster**** team fight. Circling around and assassinating the AD Carry is the best option for Fizz. Also his initiate is fantastic and can knock up an entire team.

Caitlyn late-game isn't useless. she will still deal a lot of damage and can have great positioning with her range, she's just not as good compared to the other AD Carries. To say she is useless is ridiculous, she still has insane damage potential, she just hasn't got the utility or steroids the other ones have.

I would agree Renekton is pretty-bad late game, but he's so strong early on that it almost makes up for it.

Nld x TangoDown

02-06-2012

Same as calling Renekton useless lategame. He is like the best / strongest bursty ad caster/bruiser in early and mid. Make him even stronger lategame would make him kinda unbalanced. Renekton is still good lategame, but not on his strongest point. I've still carried a lot of games with renekton late ;D

SoT Blood Raven

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nld x TangoDown View Post
Go a route like this: Merc threads / Triforce / Infinity Edge / Bloodthirster / Maw Of Malmortius / Last Whisper.

Have fun critting 1100 lategame. Stun with 1000+ damage, free heals, Nice escape and in combo with ur ult, still having a great initiate. A good Renekton knows how to be good lategame. Try more routes and complain after.

Tank renekton is indeed not that good lategame.
Be prepared to get blown up after your first combo then.

mocotheidol

02-06-2012

Well not at all..You use renekton to counter pick irelia or You use him when you need strong early game who can stop champions like nassus or ww in early game so they cant get feed.Also with right build he can be very good late game...I think he is best hybrid: bloodthirster, ghostblade, blackcleaver, warmog, guardian angel, and phantom dance instead boots in late game..

Nld x TangoDown

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areon Shaderoot View Post
Be prepared to get blown up after your first combo then.
After playing him for 70 games. nah. you won't be the initiator.

SoT Blood Raven

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocotheidol View Post
Well not at all..You use renekton to counter pick irelia or You use him when you need strong early game who can stop champions like nassus or ww in early game so they cant get feed.Also with right build he can be very good late game...I think he is best hybrid: bloodthirster, ghostblade, blackcleaver, warmog, guardian angel, and phantom dance instead boots in late game..
I'd swap out that Warmorg's for a Frozen Mallet. The ability to endlessy stick on opponents works great on him, at least for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocotheidol View Post
and phantom dance instead boots in late game..
But this is just completely stupid.

SoT Blood Raven

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nld x TangoDown View Post
After playing him for 70 games. nah. you won't be the initiator.
Which speaks for itself. Yet you will get AoE'd and CC'd before you can do anything, and your lack of range doesn't help either. The damage is too overkill to let you survive long enough. Also, your items are EXTREMELY expensive. How do you get all that money?

KKSManuel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahvneeger View Post
tank renekton is useless.
Ok, usless items, usless skill.

Ferrum de Virtus

02-06-2012

Renekton lategame BEAST.

If he's not, You are playing him wrnog.