Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver/Gold Border

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mezamorphis

04-11-2012

I have a guy in my friend list with 1515 and he got the silver border today . and I have gold since he got his silver and I still don't have that border (It's just a curiosity) How did he get it and I and other guys didn't ? (its not a visual bug , everybody sees the same thing)

Andexx

04-11-2012

Quote:
Mezamorphis:
I have a guy in my friend list with 1515 and he got the silver border today . and I have gold since he got his silver and I still don't have that border (It's just a curiosity) How did he get it and I and other guys didn't ? (its not a visual bug , everybody sees the same thing)

Gold is at 1520

/thread

Archonshope

04-11-2012

The silver and gold border represent what you achieved in S1 I thought, not what you currently achieved.

TooPro4You

04-11-2012

<<<,<<<<<

Mezamorphis

04-11-2012

I know when u get the gold . i just said that he got the silver though he didnt have it in s1 + he has it now and he got it today and I dont get it how / I have gold and I didn't get the border . How is that coming?

Mezamorphis

04-11-2012

bump

Mezamorphis

04-11-2012

bump

reignmanTW

04-11-2012

as Archonscope said , u finished season 1 with 1335 rating so u get the bronze border.
Your friend probly finished season 1 with golden ranking.

Mezamorphis

04-11-2012

Again ! MY FRIEND had 1255 Rating at the end of season 1 ( he didnt have any 1400+ at any premade) He played just solo and had just 1255 at the end and still he got the silver border and I wonder how did he ?