Silver/Gold Border

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mezamorphis

11-04-2012

I have a guy in my friend list with 1515 and he got the silver border today . and I have gold since he got his silver and I still don't have that border (It's just a curiosity) How did he get it and I and other guys didn't ? (its not a visual bug , everybody sees the same thing)

Andexx

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezamorphis View Post
I have a guy in my friend list with 1515 and he got the silver border today . and I have gold since he got his silver and I still don't have that border (It's just a curiosity) How did he get it and I and other guys didn't ? (its not a visual bug , everybody sees the same thing)
Gold is at 1520

/thread

Archonshope

11-04-2012

The silver and gold border represent what you achieved in S1 I thought, not what you currently achieved.

TooPro4You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

<<<,<<<<<

Mezamorphis

11-04-2012

I know when u get the gold . i just said that he got the silver though he didnt have it in s1 + he has it now and he got it today and I dont get it how / I have gold and I didn't get the border . How is that coming?

Mezamorphis

11-04-2012

bump

Mezamorphis

12-04-2012

bump

reignmanTW

12-04-2012

as Archonscope said , u finished season 1 with 1335 rating so u get the bronze border.
Your friend probly finished season 1 with golden ranking.

Mezamorphis

12-04-2012

Again ! MY FRIEND had 1255 Rating at the end of season 1 ( he didnt have any 1400+ at any premade) He played just solo and had just 1255 at the end and still he got the silver border and I wonder how did he ?