best ap scaling abilitys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

no pattern

10-11-2010

Which mages have the best ap scaling abilitys?

Bloodthorne

10-11-2010

does it really matter?

No.

TopHatCat

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthorne View Post
does it really matter?

No.
Ofcourse it does, its the maths behind which mage can hit the hardest. But I'm guessing he meant Abilities AP Ratio's. Same thing I guess.

I know of afew very high scaling abilities,
Janna oddly enough has some high ones (0.75-0.9 AP Ratio), Kassadin famously has some very good AP values (0.7-0.8), Ezreal is another (0.7-0.75), then Malzahar with very impressive ratio's (0.8 on most and a huge 1.5 on his Ulti).

Your best bet is to check the Wiki, has all the abilities and their scaling/ratio's on there. Along with the AD abilities too.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion
Hope it helps.

Brolic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Malzahar.

UltraLazor

10-11-2010

Sion =P
Nunu's Ulti.
Tristana has some good AP scalings, too.
Oh wait, that's not a mage.

Darqion

10-11-2010

Theres more then base AP values to consider though

For example.. I have no clue about anivias AP scaling, but both her primary nukes can deal double damage. one from double hitting and the other from hitting a chilled target

AlbertHeijn

10-11-2010

Im pretty sure that when u add all the ratios together, Malz comes out highest. Its along the lines of 0.8 1.5 and 1 iirc. His 'w' is a %life spell and its 1% per 100 ap or so? i know i got it to do over 15% life per second.

Bloodthorne

10-11-2010

good AP scaling does not make one skill better then the other.

AP (and total ability strength) is determined by A) the skills on the champion, B) the synergy between possible skill combination, C) the additional effects it has and D) what the intention is of that ability.

pretty sure annie and veigar are ones with most AP scaling, doesnt make them the best mages by default though.

D1am0ndback

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Tristana.

1,5 on ulti.

Zalz

10-11-2010

It's the Morgana ultimate, it's added AP strikes twice so the number you see displayed on the skill is actually double.

I think her ulti AP ratio is something like 2.0, maybe a little lower after a patch, i ain't played her in a while.