1 game vs bot a day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legit Korean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Can someone tell me why people are always talking about this?

Does a first win vs bot a day give you extra IP or is it just for the easy win rather doing normal pvp ?

fightknights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Winning a game of Co-op vs AI gives you the First win of the day bonus (150IP).
So you get a guaranteed win every day.

If you dont have a lot of time in your day, but you want the bonus, its easy to do a Co-op vs AI match

zigomorfico

10-04-2012

as fightknights, you have a guaranteed win for that bonus of first win of the day. also it's good when you dont have a lot of time to play, as you can do "speed-push" as i call it, my fastest game vs bots was something like ~14 mins.

also its good to check some champion you haven't tryed before as you can mess up a bit vs bots and no real harm is done.

Cletop

11-04-2012

In my case i normaly do 1 bot game a day just in order to try the free champions. But as others said it is also a good and safe way to get the daily bonus.

Konnii

11-04-2012

I play a couple of games against a bot every day just to get to know the champions of the week!

For the most I don't play it as my first game of the day though. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't want to get the bonus that easily. I'm completly new to games like LoL and it feels like if I get that bonus I'll end up playing games against people out of my league before I'm ready and I'll just mess up for the entire team. But that's just me being silly I guess!

Lethys

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnii View Post
I play a couple of games against a bot every day just to get to know the champions of the week!

For the most I don't play it as my first game of the day though. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't want to get the bonus that easily. I'm completly new to games like LoL and it feels like if I get that bonus I'll end up playing games against people out of my league before I'm ready and I'll just mess up for the entire team. But that's just me being silly I guess!
The first win of the day actually just gives you extra IP to purchase champions and runes, and doesn't affect your normal game matchmaking at all. It's like a normal bot game, just with bonus IP.

simplicity6

12-04-2012

I'm confused.

If you play vs bot and lose do you get bonus disqualified?

Like first win of the day bonus. Surely if you play say 3 games a day and win atleast 1 wouldn't you get the bonus?

Konnii

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethys View Post
The first win of the day actually just gives you extra IP to purchase champions and runes, and doesn't affect your normal game matchmaking at all. It's like a normal bot game, just with bonus IP.
Oki, thanks! I didn't know that (I'm a real noob at this game - as you probably already noticed!) I need to go read some more so I understand how everything works

Bye!

fightknights

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplicity6 View Post
I'm confused.

If you play vs bot and lose do you get bonus disqualified?

Like first win of the day bonus. Surely if you play say 3 games a day and win atleast 1 wouldn't you get the bonus?
If you lose, you lose nothing (except maybe your ego). If you win, the first time that day you get the bonus. That resets in 23 hours I guess. So next day at the same time you can get the bonus again.

RiceFlavor

09-10-2012

wtf . i won vs bots yet i didnt get the bonus..........