Most important role, and hardest role to master.

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS THAT A TEEMO

10-04-2012

As title stated above,

What do you guys think is the most important role currently in the game, and what is the hardest role to master. Or play in general, and I'm talking atleast gold and up.

Let me know,

Evo.

Truditoru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Jungler

You can attach a poll to this thread

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

the f?

Quote:
and I'm talking atleast gold and up.
elitist much?

anyway no such hting as a truly most important role, there are only places where you can infulence certain stages of the game te most(supports and junglers affect the early game, midlaners and bruisers affect the midgame , AD and bruisers affect the laterstages)

nerf mages

10-04-2012

people will say support, but we all know its not.

its clearly jungler

Zychion

10-04-2012

There is no such thing as the most important role. They are all equally important to the game.
I dont believe that there is one role harder then the others, its just about experience.

flowqz

10-04-2012

most important role depends on the state of the game (early, mid, late).
id say jungler is very important while in the laning phase, also not that easy to master (control--> buffs drake check lanes--> gank, farm)

Fízz n Chips

10-04-2012

yeah, i'd say jungler in earlygame, ad carry in lategame.

IS THAT A TEEMO

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeiX View Post
the f?

elitist much?

anyway no such hting as a truly most important role, there are only places where you can infulence certain stages of the game te most(supports and junglers affect the early game, midlaners and bruisers affect the midgame , AD and bruisers affect the laterstages)
Not about elitist, just wanted serious replies instead of well you know, lower bracket.

Sebob

10-04-2012

Jungler, although in solo Q this may differ, in tournaments and such all plays are made by junglers.

IS THAT A TEEMO

10-04-2012

I agree with the junglers, although it was a simple outcome most likely to be. What if your jungler is getting countered, and the enemy team is going for early game domination. Which role will step your game up most likely.

12345 ... 9