Vayne is pretty much underpowered atm.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoturday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

[CENTER]If you win your lane, you will get better items. So, Vayne cant even win laning phase. Its impossible.

Here is why ?

You are outranged by these champions...

AD Kennen
Caitlyn
Ashe (300 Movement speed vayne against Ashe. Its autowin by any decent ashe actually. Can kite her all the day.)
Urgot
Kog'maw

You cant even do some decent damage to any Graves,

becuzz, he is pretty tanky and also does burst damage... What that means ? He just facerolls you with his overpowered stats.

Ezreal with early burst damage can outdamage you. If Ezreal lands his attack speed debuff spell, you are pretty much useless too. Your true damage never procs if he lands his e...

So as Vayne, you are have some little shen proc on early levels, and a true damage proc which is needs to 3rd hit, and a Condemn that causes enemy stuns but pretty much everyone knows that, if you are against Vayne, dont go near walls. Are really anyone is much stupid for running a wall when theres a vayne? Dont think...

Guys, vayne is pretty much underpowered. She cant trade fairly, there are some champions can outranged her, if not, there are tanky ones like urgot and graves, almost any carry actually counters her right now. If your laning phase sucks, you cant even complete your items. So you are pretty much useless at your "fame" late game. So you can say "farm after laning phase and win game" but this is impossible. Because enemy fed carries will go help to other lanes and your game pretty much ruined while you are farming some ****. My vayne is not same as old... Really underpowered right now.

Even kennen can outranged him lol, wtf is that, he just stuns my vayne like there is no tomorrow and ashe can kite her all the day but you cant do so much. Cant do anything really.

You just have 300 base movement speed, and 30 bonus movement speed as a night huner.

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

Just take Ashe and Janna please, they are seriously destroys my vayne, with 300 base movement speed, you just cant really trade in laning phase, if you try, you will get some burst damage and will outranged.

IN TEAMFIGHTS,

Just try to hit someone. Remember, you have most short range as an ad carry. Vayne is pretty much high risk low reward champion atm. You will most likely die if enemy knows what will they do. You are slowest champion in the game. Your hp pool is the lowest one, like 400 hp at level 1.

DONT REMEMBER

For harrass with tumble you need close enemy, actually very risky skill for her, if you try that you can see there are pretty much any ad carry can deal x2 damage you with their attack speed timer reset and aoe skills. So you are pretty much outlaned by every ads. you just in risk all the game in laning phase, in teamfighting... Just too much risk. Not worth it.

BUFF HER PLEASE[/CENTER]

alex senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Dafuq did i just read?
Vayne up? i dont think so. she got nerfed for reasons, and even though her laning might be not that strong, she has awesome lategame. the absolut %-hp dmg especially.

LuisReis

09-04-2012

Don't think so, Vayne's damage is at least in the top 3 in the ad carries, the only thing that draws her back a bit is her range, but if she had the regular range of an ad carry she would be op as HELL.

Morboo

09-04-2012

Hooooooooly moses. Your cigarettes are alot better than mine i think

crane hermit

09-04-2012

You totally forget the support that is with the carry in the current meta. vayne belongs in a killane, with blitz, alistar or leona, she can condemn people into walls and get quick kills.

She is really strong in teamfight because she can get invisible.

Eph1xon Reks

09-04-2012

Vayne up? Dafuq... she absolutely rips everyone apart. Just practice her in lane and start to hit dem condemns.

LuisReis

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crane hermit View Post
She is really strong in teamfight because she can get invisible.
She isn't strong in the teamfight cause she can go invisible. Going invisible is the only way that she has to get out of the other team anti-carries, its made to compensate her small range compared to the other ADs, she is perfect prolly the 2nd best ad carry (in terms of dmg, following KogMaw)

Abduxuel

09-04-2012

Hahaha....No

PengWino

09-04-2012

the only thing she needs is make up

Trollzh0r

09-04-2012

Vayne earyl squishy, late game stronk.