What's the problem with big boobs?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Lot's of self-proclaimed women experts are complaining about new champions being clearly shown as female for some strange reasons...

They don't like the looks of them -> if you want looks without boobs look at annie or some starved models or anorexians... If you want to wank about a champion model there are plenty of erotic girls for every favour to be found in the www

Doesn't look normal -> it is rather cartoon based where that is as normal as arms being wider than hips or melee weapons heavier than their user... In that sense it is common and thereby justified

Doesn't fit the model -> Reason?! Anyone seen the ingame model yet?! Now the champion is being already cried into changes before release instead of that occurring within 2 days after release...

Anyway lately there was a bad trend calling gender mainstreaming which basicly is about eliminating gender roles and identidies which people are born in while it is called to be about equality. Except from heavily supporting demographic changes (elimination of european ancestrals over time) it simply messes up industries, languages, life, heavily downgrades the value of ideals... While such sick things are happening it is at least a honourable sign of Riot to express the gender of a champion quite clearly... Or lets better say almost clearly enough for blind people^^

Or is the reason for complaining about proper boobs maybe some pedophilic disease?

Navzar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Is well knowed that the games industry adopted the "sexy female chars" to atract more ppl.
The comunity from LOL seems to be formed by ppl who are not familiars with the mmo world.

ToN

09-11-2010

Trolls be hatin on the cleavage

SolusX

09-11-2010

Milk jugs +1

LiVam

09-11-2010

The overdone cleavages are demeaning to women and incredibly sexist. And when you start designing every single character with incredibly over sized breasts showing and every male character with full armor it just gets to a point where, at least I really get frustrated.

Modern society puts enough pressure on women as it is.

DoomchildEU

09-11-2010

It's fantasy art, not some woman who spent hours in surgeory for the perfect nose and an upscale in breast size, not a teaked picture to hide imperfections and "enhance" the feminine features. If things like this trouble you, then you really need a wake-up call.

you dont see me complaining about Tryndamere having bigger muscles than me and i'm not about to hit the gym out of poor self-esteem...

MProdigy

09-11-2010

I think it is just disgusting when a woman has breasts of a size of her head each. It's just about some aesthetic view, and the body parts ratios you know. For me, a character who has huge boobs and weighs like 50 kilos looks more like a cow than like a woman, simply because the balance between the sizes is disrupted.
As far as the hips to arms ratio is concerned, it is actually NATURAL (=designed by nature) for men to have arms wider than hips if they do some physical activites. Look at sportsmen.
There's a nice thread on this subject here: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=64888 From what I see it's not just me who doesn't like the idea of cow-like silicon-stuffed females. I would like to stress this once again: it's all about aesthetics really.

Nagamasa

09-11-2010

I love boobz , the bigger , the better only gay hates bewbz

Navorath

09-11-2010

+1 on topic. it really annoys me to see people complaining about the size of a champs breasts...i mean...what the hell is the problem with that?! really! people seem to complain about it because they just wanna complain about something...

DoomchildEU

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MProdigy View Post
I think it is just disgusting when a woman has breasts of a size of her head each. It's just about some aesthetic view, and the body parts ratios you know. For me, a character who has huge boobs and weighs like 50 kilos looks more like a cow than like a woman, simply because the balance between the sizes is disrupted.
As far as the hips to arms ratio is concerned, it is actually NATURAL (=designed by nature) for men to have arms wider than hips if they do some physical activites. Look at sportsmen.
There's a nice thread on this subject here: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=64888 From what I see it's not just me who doesn't like the idea of cow-like silicon-stuffed females. I would like to stress this once again: it's all about aesthetics really.
it's a matter of personal opinion. to be honest i dont care much for the new champion concept art and i do agree that it's a bit too much of the 'good stuff'. but for me a shrug and sigh is sufficient. It's the artist right to draw his character as he pleases and i will defend that right even if i dont fully agree with what he drew. I find the fact that the community seems to be awe-struck and infinitely obsessed with the chestsize of the characters more distubing than any oversized chest drawing i've seen so far.

12345 ... 10