Again problem with tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svetlin91

08-04-2012

Hello there!
How about a question from me too.
Why can't i go in the tribunal? 8 weeks ago i got a ban for 8 days. Ever since i can't go in. I try to log in with my name and password from the LOL-account but i can't.
So any ideas?
Oh, yeah,for every single smartpants of you, that will say "well don't recive bans" or etc. , the ban was for flaming noobs. Calling them "noobs and ****s". Thing that i do not regret,ever since they ruin all the time i spend here in LoL games.

Trypanosomiasis

08-04-2012

first of all, I don't know why you can't..
Second, flaming teammates or allies doesn't make them better, so you should just stop flaming.. it is really that simple!

Talidel

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlin91 View Post
Hello there!
How about a question from me too.
Why can't i go in the tribunal? 8 weeks ago i got a ban for 8 days. Ever since i can't go in. I try to log in with my name and password from the LOL-account but i can't.
So any ideas?
Oh, yeah,for every single smartpants of you, that will say "well don't recive bans" or etc. , the ban was for flaming noobs. Calling them "noobs and ****s". Thing that i do not regret,ever since they ruin all the time i spend here in LoL games.
and how hard will you cry when perma banned?

I don't think you can do the Tribunal while banned. If you can that seems like a flaw.

A Chocobo Knight

10-04-2012

What does it say when you try to log-in to the Tribunal?

Nikiosko

11-04-2012

If you got banned even one time you won't be able to go to the tribunal. Ever.

*captain Obvious flies-away*

aPhilRa

11-04-2012

@OP:
Try clearing out your browser cookies and try logging in again, sometimes that fixes the problem.
If that doesn't help you can ask the Riot support team, don't forget to mention that you have been banned in the past. Maybe they really suspended your access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikiosko View Post
If you got banned even one time you won't be able to go to the tribunal. Ever.
Got any source for your statement?

All I know of is this statement from the Tribunal policy:
Quote:
Only frequent Game users whose account has reached a level of thirty (30) and who have not otherwise been banned from participating are eligible to act as a member of The Tribunal, although Riot Games reserves the right to suspend or grant access to The Tribunal to any user at any time and for any reason. Those who are eligible and wish to participate must log in to The Tribunal on the League of Legends website, at www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal, and read and agree to this Policy.

Nikiosko

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aPhilRa View Post
@OP:
Try clearing out your browser cookies and try logging in again, sometimes that fixes the problem.
If that doesn't help you can ask the Riot support team, don't forget to mention that you have been banned in the past. Maybe they really suspended your access.

Got any source for your statement?

All I know of is this statement from the Tribunal policy:
I believe I have read that somewhere, but now I really don't have the time to go and search for the link to make a long post. As soon as I've got free time I'll get back to you.

Tyraelxy

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlin91 View Post
Ehh... If you think that sort of thing is okay then I'm actually glad you're not allowed to access the tribunal...