How to counter Vayne silver bolts

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d1z0n2y

08-04-2012

Hey i have a big question on how to counter vaynes silverbolts they deal true dmg based on your max hp is there even a counter on that ?? I feel really screwed when bot lane feeds vayne like hell and then she runs around killing anything.
Any tips on how to counter tht champ plz post it

GeneralBishop

08-04-2012

Yeah That's what makes me rage when facing vayne also, a thornmail always helps i suggest if your playing another ad carry or ap carry you invest in one dont buy anymore armor or your dmg will get hit really hard.

If you have a tank or support on your team tell them to get a frozen heart and omen which will reduce her attack speed the less times she procs it the better, natural counters to her are champs that can reduce her attack speed, a good ad carry that can do this is ezrael

thats my share of counters

Explosion

08-04-2012

Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, Malphite... You should know that even without her Q and R bonus damage, her physical damage will be approximately 66% higher than her true damage, not considering Last Whisper or Black Cleaver.

conductiv

08-04-2012

she is still a physical auto-attacker so thornmail will hurt her, she is squishy so a stun+burst will usually do her in.

but if your asking how to become immune to % max hp treu damage, there is no way to become immune, all you can do is absorb it with massive lifesteal or regeneration.

Qe Patetyczny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Alistar. If fed, do everything to throw her through the battlefield, so she won't kill ur allies while they are killing the rest of her team. With some AP, ur ultimate and surge, you can easly kill her as Ali and she cannot do a ****... =]

GodlyTrojan

08-04-2012

Malphite, Fiora, Mundo, Alistar, there are many, countering it isn't even needed a champion with a single stun is enough because of her squishyness, champs like Fiora can however repel her attacks which makes her a counter.

euscorpi

08-04-2012

Vayne is one of if not the weakest laning AD range in the game, bad range, no wave clearing skills, it is very difficult to win a lane with Vayne unless you get an early kill so you can snowball. Early game Vayne cannot trade well with any other AD carry, and the only support I've seen go well with her is Alistar because of his combo.

She gets countered by AP carries like ryze who excel at killing short range champions, and stealth detection such as Lee Sin.

As for item countering, FH and Randuins are good.

The Binary

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorPizzle View Post
Vayne is one of if not the weakest laning AD range in the game, bad range, no wave clearing skills, it is very difficult to win a lane with Vayne unless you get an early kill so you can snowball. Early game Vayne cannot trade well with any other AD carry, and the only support I've seen go well with her is Alistar because of his combo.

She gets countered by AP carries like ryze who excel at killing short range champions, and stealth detection such as Lee Sin.

As for item countering, FH and Randuins are good.
Load of ****. Vayne is the effectively tankiest ad carry in the game. Her range is silly with tumble. And nothing will realistically out run her. Her damage is way over the top. Vayne can trade with pretty much anything except some ap nuker. Tumble + knockback = free damage and if you get stunned, you are ****ed.

Vayne is completely OP at all times. There is nothing balanced about her. The only reason people complain is because the meta shoehorns her into bot lane against other carries that sometimes have better range.

Nothing counters % true damage. If someone spends 6k on frozen heart + randiun and basically gimps their damage and anything else they intended to build, then she gets a little weaker. But this applies to all champs. And if your opponents build the same thing, the OP relationship remains unchanged - Vayne will **** you up.

The Binary

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyTrojan View Post
Malphite, Fiora, Mundo, Alistar, there are many, countering it isn't even needed a champion with a single stun is enough because of her squishyness, champs like Fiora can however repel her attacks which makes her a counter.
Shes the tankiest ad carry in the game. Nothing except maybe veigar and the like will ever catch her easily because of her skills.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

inhibit her attack speed either from counterpicks or counter items

other than that the mechanic itself isnt open for hard counters, so evnetually you get hit anyway if you dont control vayne

12345 ... 6