"gg noobs" or "gg easy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painer

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephercius View Post
10 mins ago i had a case like this. He never said anything during the whole match the only thing he said was 'easy' at the end of a game. I'm not gonne punish someone for saying that. For that one game. That's stupid. I'm not saying it shows much respect but you can't punish someone for just that!
so in ur oppinion if someone just breaks one rule everything is ok? lets rob a liquor store.
i never break the law before so so none is gonna have a problem with this. wait u say robbing someone is a bit over the top in comparison to saying easy. grantet its over the top. then lets spit in someones face after we won a boardgame against him. thats exactly the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikiosko

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painer29 View Post
so in ur oppinion if someone just breaks one rule everything is ok? lets rob a liquor store.
i never break the law before so so none is gonna have a problem with this. wait u say robbing someone is a bit over the top in comparison to saying easy. grantet its over the top. then lets spit in someones face after we won a boardgame against him. thats exactly the same.
I wouldn't say it is exactly the same. I know what you feel, don't get me wrong and I also believe that saying "easy" or "gg easy" is not sportsmanlike in any way, shape or form, thus it is banneable. But mind you, everyone has his own opinions, and discussing which opinion is right is as pleasant as running your head into a concrete wall over and over again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinbahnFrei

Junior Member

09-04-2012

Just think about this: Why do we report and punish players?
To remove people who purposely ruin the game for others. People who insult others, people who sabotage a game just to upset others.
Players who are reported and punished repeatedly will eventually be banned.

If a player stays silent the whole game, is a good player and in the end teases you with "gg easy", are you really that offended? Was it so bad that you want to remove that player from the game?
I know that all of you want to serve justice and punish those who deserve it. But don't you think you are a bit too sensitive?
Your skill in this game doesn't measure your worth. It's just a game. Games are meant to be fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painer

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinbahnFrei View Post
Just think about this: Why do we report and punish players?
To remove people who purposely ruin the game for others.
exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinbahnFrei View Post
People who insult others, people who sabotage a game just to upset others.
exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinbahnFrei View Post
If a player stays silent the whole game, is a good player and in the end teases you with "gg easy"
u are right he has the intention of teasing the others
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinbahnFrei View Post
Was it so bad that you want to remove that player from the game?
i want him to stop with spoiling the fun for others, if he just learns it after he got banned thats fine with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinbahnFrei View Post
Your skill in this game doesn't measure your worth. It's just a game. Games are meant to be fun.
exact again. The game is meant to be fun for everyone, so what is wrong warning the people, that wants to spoil the fun for the group that loose the match, that if they wonīt stop this they are not welcome in this game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinbahnFrei

Junior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painer29 View Post
exact again. The game is meant to be fun for everyone, so what is wrong warning the people, that wants to spoil the fun for the group that loose the match, that if they wonīt stop this they are not welcome in this game?
So, the whole game you were enjoying yourself exquisitely and one little comment at the end of the game ruins it all?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painer

Senior Member

09-04-2012

itīs possible yes.
In my Opinion.
if the game was close over an hour long and one team loose because of one mistake. U know the games that are great regardless of the outcome. u have fun if u win or if u loose the game. the games that are epic only because they are so even.
and if someone in any team said it was easy or they are noobs or anything like that, yes it is less fun for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinbahnFrei

Junior Member

09-04-2012

Really? If I'm playing such a nice game I'm having way too much fun to let a little comment upset me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheldor D Kidd

Member

09-04-2012

Tbh when I lose a game, that the enemy really showed so much greater skill and we got over run, I dont mind them saying "gg easy" or "gg noobs" but when we are running evenly and we lose on the end, the match was so that every side could win... When the enemy in that situation says "gg easy" or "gg noobs" it pisses me off to be honest. I hate it then. Maybe of luck maybe of skill they won, but instead of saying GG and wp... they insult you.. sry but I dont accept it then <.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikiosko

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Really... IMHO saying "gg easy" or "gg noobs" in a game is much more enraging than a guy raging and flaming the whole time because I die 2 or 3 times. I'm not joking. I am growing tired of repeating this: It is NOT sportsmanlike. I still want to see a football match in which one player at the end of the game won't shake hands with the foes and says in their face: "That was easy!" >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinbahnFrei

Junior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikiosko View Post
Really... IMHO saying "gg easy" or "gg noobs" in a game is much more enraging than a guy raging and flaming the whole time because I die 2 or 3 times. I'm not joking. I am growing tired of repeating this: It is NOT sportsmanlike. I still want to see a football match in which one player at the end of the game won't shake hands with the foes and says in their face: "That was easy!" >_>
Yes, it is not a display of good sportsmanship but it is not disturbing the actual game. That's what is important to me: the game itself. I don't tolerate racism or real insulting behaviour. I don't care about a little teasing.