"gg noobs" or "gg easy"

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Corps

07-04-2012

punish. The word "noob(s)" alone is enough for me.

A Chocobo Knight

07-04-2012

Saying 'GG noobs' once? Pardon

Seeing it multiple times or accompanied by other offences? Punish.

Nikiosko

07-04-2012

GG noobs=insta punish. IMHO.

Sanaki Iori

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLíver View Post
"gg noobs" is only offencive to those who actually take it in. Cant belive people spend their time reporting others 24/7. -.- l2p and u can go "gg noobs" and have a extremly good laugh about it. I had several times.
Report for negative attitude, offensive language !!

Oh, wait...

Mordstreich

08-04-2012

Pardon.

Then again I pardon all offensive language. Imho if you get butthurt every time someone calls you an idiot, you got no place on the internet. Plus, you can ignore the person if their language really bothers you.

tjenaLillen

08-04-2012

Ignore then report and if i find them in the tribunal punish.. being foul mouthed ain't a part of the game in my opinion.. i wish many defeats and troll infected games for those who can't behave online

NyanCat24H

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Since 3 months ago i have ver dont know about this but now,when the match finish (for example yesterday,after 55 minute of gameplay a tristana say "easy game noobs" with 5/12/8 score,,so i have decide to report her and all idiot's say "easy" after a lot of minute gameplay),and i do the same on the tribunal:

i punish evry player say "easy" .

dcpdev

08-04-2012

gg easy/gg noobs/ tutorial completed are insta punishes for me, no matter what they did in this or other games...

it's one of the worst signs of disrespect, wich i and many others won't tollerance...

especially by the fact that 95% of ppl writing 'gg easy' were the worst player of the game and got carried by actually really skilled players

Amrin

08-04-2012

I have a rule of my own concerning this issue. If the people that say GG easy or GG noobs didnt say anything other than that throughout the game I pardon; if the chat log of the game in the tribunal is insulting during the game and at the end they say GG easy etc I punish.

The thing is I never say anything at the end of the games. I dont see the need to be a good sport or bad sport, for me its game over move along. What will happen in some time is people reporting others because they didnt say GG WP. ridiculous

Hazyriver

08-04-2012

10 mins ago i had a case like this. He never said anything during the whole match the only thing he said was 'easy' at the end of a game. I'm not gonne punish someone for saying that. For that one game. That's stupid. I'm not saying it shows much respect but you can't punish someone for just that!

123456 ... 7