Lulu top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0b4cc0

07-04-2012

Hi

I like lulu very much, since shes out. I played her mid top jungle and support. (ap and even bruiser)

The most sucess did i have (other than support) in the jungle and the toplane. Lulu destroys most toplaners.

I got flamed, reported and pushed around for playing lulu top.
But i always raped my lane hard.
Now Voyboy plays it and wins games with it.

You gotta try it out!

t

fiiif

07-04-2012

Ive been saying she`d be a good top for a while, shame i didnt buy her. i still think there are alot of champions that would work great in alot of roles people normally wouldnt play them in, but everyone in LoL goes insane if they see anything out of the ordinary making it a pay to do new things as a solo

Snow Aeth

07-04-2012

People just scream and shout if you try to play a champion that wasn't played there by top teams on a tournament

I'll tell you another thing
Lulu works as a solo bot too... yes 1v2 (not in all cases)

Things just work in ways that are not used by the meta, but people are too afraid to play stuff or with stuff outside of the meta

t0b4cc0

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Aeth View Post
People just scream and shout if you try to play a champion that wasn't played there by top teams on a tournament

I'll tell you another thing
Lulu works as a solo bot too... yes 1v2 (not in all cases)

Things just work in ways that are not used by the meta, but people are too afraid to play stuff or with stuff outside of the meta
in most cases she can 2v1 especially with bluebuff

leonasc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I ill tell you a thing, when you played against lulu top, or enemy was really newbie or idk, lulu is a massager to me, i played once against her and i could farm all day long with no problems. So i dont think lulu is viable solo top. She is pretty good as a support or mid champion but not top.