Akali vs Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lamBjergsenEU

06-04-2012

Recently I've been playin alot of 1v1 matches at summoners rift against a friend of mine (atleast he used to be before killing me 24/7). I go Akali and he goes Olaf. I cant find a way to counter him and his true damage. He just max E every time, and punish me SO hard when I try to land my combo. I tried to go some health to counter the true damage, but then the lack of damage output made me almost useless.

I really need some advise so I can manage to beat this guy.

Inaphyt

06-04-2012

simple akali actually doesn't do enough damage to defeat olaf.

Akali is an assassin that hunts squishies.

Olaf is a beefy bruiser that hunts everything.

Abandonme

06-04-2012

Imo you should win to begin with so just win it early so he can't get farm/feed then it's GG

Mugshot

06-04-2012

this matchup can never be won by akali, as said by inaphyt Olaf is a tanky bruiser and akali is a assassin.

TheJok4r

06-04-2012

Olaf TANKY - so here is answer and he deals INSANE damage.
Akali - INSANE damage, low survi.

ForgottenFighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

u ll never gonna get olaf with akali just waste of ur time

Pr0jet

06-04-2012

sry mate . i didnt find any chance to encounter Olaf. So u should pick other champs.
like..nasus, renek or lee.

Annihilatus

07-04-2012

well its 1vs1... if there were squishies around you would normally kill them a few times and snowball after that your damage can even rape an olaf ofc less fed than you. equally fed no chance! why do you wanna beat Olaf anyway?

RT Fan Donutdude

07-04-2012

1 v 1-ing a well-played Olaf is silly as Akali. Akali, aforementioned, is an Assassin that hunts squishy targets or half-HP bruisers (such as Olaf.) You want to win a match-up vs Olaf as Akali, choose the right moment and use your skills well.

JasonBorowski

08-04-2012

Take nocturne as counter to Olaf. his w can block the next incoming ability. If you can avoid the first e of olaf, start laughing and hit him hard with q + e and lots of autoattacks.
Otherwise take ranged carries as corki, vayne or tristana to get easily away from Olaf before he can strike his e.
Guess most champs with high mobility and/or sustain work quiet well against olaf.