OP characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkOlaf

08-11-2010

Hi ppl !!

Well i just wanted to ask some of you if it doesn't kinda piss you off to ALWAYS see posts talking about "X is OP" "Y is OP" "Z is OP" ...i've seen EVERYTHING on this forum (and on the american one as well) and basically i've seen posts saying that 9/10 of the chars are OP.
So my question is...don't you think this is totally absurd to always say that this or that character is OP just coz u got owned by a good player or a very well organized team or coz u had a feeder in ur team which boosted a character?

Of course some complaints are more or less justified... but come on just look at the posts and you'll see! which chars are op? so let's make a list : trynda, mordekaiser, yi, shen, mundo, shaco, garen, jax, morgana, taric, twitch, chogath, ryze, akali, kennen, miss fortune, singed, vladimir, xin .... and blablabla...
i find that a little pathetic that each time someone gets killed he has to come here, explain why the opponent is mega OP and (of course exagerating a little ) and saying that everyone needs a nerd.
C'mon guys...each character has weaknesses and u can therefore meet THE champion who has an advantage against you, but it certainly does not make them OP .

Of course trynda vs Sivir, the poor sivir might suffer...but trynda vs jax... trynda will have a huge pb. Same, if you are too greedy to buy an oracle elixir, of yourse shaco will own u all...if you buy one...he'll be in troubles.

And EVERYONE is coming to whine about who is too strong and why and stuff... so here's my question... am i the only one who is annoyed by these whinings or do some of you think the same as i do?

see ya dudes n have fun !!

Bluarggag

08-11-2010

you are not, but should learn to not even click on these threads.

People are just dumb

PS: Olaf is OP

He Who Hungers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

There are lots of people who agree with you.
Of course its easy if you get owned to say "nothing I could do, my enemy was OP". You dont flatter your enemy nor downgrade your own skills. Hes just OP and its riots fault that you lost.
In essence no champion is OP, as the thread leader says every champ got his weaknessess. Though some champs (garen, trynda) could use a little nerf, but others (Ryze, twitch, evelyn) just makes other people see that you obviously dont know how to fight those chars and might give them a reason to queuedodge if they recognize ur summoner name...
To DarkOlaf: just ignore the OP threads, and start comlplaining when Riot nerfs the wrong champ... nothing you can do atm

Mavoc

09-11-2010

Hopefully there will be various of OP Champions. In some updates they change stuff.

Albanezo

09-11-2010

OMG nerf twitch nerf twitch, he just got a penta kill!! I miss the old days^^

He Who Hungers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Alba: You have just epically failed
Twitch is not OP.

Zainax Ironjaw

09-11-2010

Ryze... lol

Duffvader

09-11-2010

Sions stun is op

lukus001

10-11-2010

I tend to find it's not so much the Champ but the item combinations that actually makes a unit OP...

In all fairness, being an RTS; game play should be based on teamwork, tactics /strategy by working with your champ set and using their strength/weakness to overcome the challenge, but it seems more like who ever can get the best gear fastest and stun + crit spam someone in one second killing them, wins.

Kaskade inc

11-11-2010

everything has its counter than the game is pretty much well balanced now