Warwick in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ãce

04-04-2012

So my last 5-10 ranked games warwick got either firstpicked or banned.

This might be just me so correct me if im wrong:
He has the best sustain in the game, scales extremly good late, has a supress as ulti so past 6 with a decent jungler its almost a guaranteed kill, furthermore its on a low cd.

His bad sides: lasthitting under your tower isnt that easy.

Is he to strong? Or I just dont know his counters?(if you know please tell me)

I havent seen one lose top in over 15 games(im shifying between 1500-1590 elo)

How is this at platium+ level, what do u guys do if the enemy fp ww?

Athraxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

The thing about WW is his high sustain and he is just fairly easy to play... maybe the easiest around...
He is weak to ganks and can be counterpicked... if u let him farm for free he will get a beast... but on the other hand... who doesn't...

Haven't seen him banned even once though tbh...

Madzurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

I've had some success with Renekton against him, whenever he goes for his hungering strike, just stun and spin, and you will come out on top mostly, otherwise he will run out of mana eventually

Try to just push the lane, and you will screw up his farming.

Gl

Savij

04-04-2012

the key is to gank him early

but since the most of us play soloq...

Flu3x

04-04-2012

Udyr counters him, but you have to know how to play udyr. If you are udyr you have to:
Don't let him farm.

Harass him by Tiger stance (Q)

Just stay away from him don't let him touch you. Just harass him, stun and heal yourself. Stay on Turtle stance, why? Because you have shield which protect yourself and you're healing yourself and you're regenerating your mana. Tiger stance is just for harass and for dealing TONS OF DAMAGES!

Kaleith

04-04-2012

Pick someone who can play aggressively and trade against him early, he suffers really hard for the first few levels due to the high mana-to-heal ratio on his Q.
Try to ask your jungler to come gank him as soon as possible

Ãce

04-04-2012

There is no way u can push in ranked im vs lee sin atleast 1/2 games.. Push vs ww and lee sin is deadly even with wards. Also by the time u have wards ww will be 6 or close to 6.
Also ww does never push early so hes not even open for ganks 9/10 times.

If you havent seen him banned please post your elo, maybe im just unlucky.

If you say counterpick tell me what please.

Athraxes

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritX Ace View Post
There is no way u can push in ranked im vs lee sin atleast 1/2 games.. Push vs ww and lee sin is deadly even with wards. Also by the time u have wards ww will be 6 or close to 6.
Also ww does never push early so hes not even open for ganks 9/10 times.

If you havent seen him banned please post your elo, maybe im just unlucky.

If you say counterpick tell me what please.
Well who wants to push anyways, especially with lee as jungler.... imho i would always ban lee sin over WW ... always !
Also not pushing means he is still in the middle of the lane... take CC and he will still die in ganks... he can only flash... other than that hes dead... sometimes even with flash if u have good cc

Karnage Mitch

04-04-2012

He was firstpicked in my last game ~2k elo, I countered him with Lee Sin (Olaf or Udyr works very well too) ended up like 5 levels ahead of WW before he went afk cause the game was kinda over.

Sazai

04-04-2012

i just can't play lee as solo top, but against Ww i generally go for Udyr and i'm fine

just stun, tiger, then run away in turtle stance and heal back
he can't kill you, you can outharrass him
if he tries to heal autoattacking creeps he will push giving your jungler a chance to gank him
when he engages with aggression you can just turtle when he's clearly going for his ult and screw him up badly

i guess yorik should work well too, i mean, he can't really lose a lane against anyone and even if he doesn't get a kill he can cripple WW early