Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can't connect to the Maestro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wazuuup

11-07-2010

I know i probably won't get helped by any blue,yellow,red or green but anyways this issue/bug/something is bugging me...

After i opened the pvp.net and see the online status i get the login screen and before i can even click i get this message:"Maestro Error

There was an error connecting to Maestro.League of Legends
will now exit.Please restart the application.

Then i get the message:"The launcher has expirienced a problem.Please restart the application.

Wazuuup

11-07-2010

I knew it...

Y Mâd

08-06-2011

Restart your computer, it works.

Kogling

08-06-2011

Make sure you are running the game as admin, You can force this by right clicking > run as admin. Also check your firewall isn't blocking any of the applications or "localhost" calls.

vLemon

QA Analyst

08-07-2011

Riot says:

Quote:
Maestro errors are almost always caused by a firewall or anti-virus blocking League of Legends.

in http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20202137-maestro-errors
so try disabling your antivirus and firewall and see if you can play.

xMarcooow

10-20-2014

Quote:
Kogling:
Make sure you are running the game as admin, You can force this by right clicking > run as admin. Also check your firewall isn't blocking any of the applications or "localhost" calls.

It really works ty!!