Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Full AD Renekton build?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Cat EUW

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Hi guys,

I think you noticed after the Irelia nerf that Renekton is getting popular with Dyrus, and those guys. And I heard about a full AD build where you prioritize the damage early game and build up late game tankiness. Does somebody know how that build works? I heard rushing a Bloodthirster? And with Hexdrinker-Upgrade he became even more viable against casters? So I hope you guys somehow know how this build works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnXer

Junior Member

04-03-2012

Black cleaver is more popular for early game bcs renekton W gives insta -55 armor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Cat EUW

Recruiter

04-03-2012

So early black cleaver and mid game bloodthirster?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NickSuperDDuper

Senior Member

04-03-2012

Quote:
EnXer:
Black cleaver is more popular for early game bcs renekton W gives insta -55 armor


y if you wanne waste your fury on that ...

i'd say brutalizer, bloodthirster, hexdrinker to maw and then tanky


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Cat EUW

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Quote:
NickSuperDDuper:
y if you wanne waste your fury on that ...

i'd say brutalizer, bloodthirster, hexdrinker to maw and then tanky


Is hexdrinker really nesseccary when the enemy has only 1 caster? I would ofc always buy Hexdrinker when the enemy has at least 2 caster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comornic

Senior Member

04-03-2012

watch Wickd's stream

he is probably the best Renekton player so far and he keeps owning with Renekton in soloQ.
Dyrus started playing Renekton after he got roflstomped by Wickd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Cat EUW

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Quote:
Comornic:
watch Wickd's stream

he is probably the best Renekton player so far and he keeps owning with Renekton in soloQ.
Dyrus started playing Renekton after he got roflstomped by Wickd.


What if I am unable to watch wickd streams?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominating Dildo

Senior Member

04-03-2012

oh the pro gamers... i'm playing renekton since the release. i always said he was strong. And now because wickd and dyrus can't play op irelia anymore the start to play renekton. and because they play him riot is gonna nerf renekton. I hate you top elo Players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desorienter

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Some builds:

Recommended:
Brutalizer (ghostblade last)
CDR boots
Bloodthirster
Maw of mort
spirit visage
GA

Atk speed based CDR damage:
Bloodthirster
CDR boots
Black cleaver
maw of mort
fozen heart
Wit's end

Utility:
Brutilizer (ghostblade)
CDR boots
Frozen mallet
Atmas
Maw
GA/Zeke's

Variant:
Black Cleaver
CDR boots
Spirit visage
Randuins
Last whisper
Maw of mort

Full damage: (requires a good initiating tank on team)
Bloodthirster
CDR boots
Black Cleaver
Maw of mort
Ghostblade/last whisper (i prefer ghostblade because armpen from cleaver is enough)
GA (must)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desorienter

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Quote:
Kaycube:
oh the pro gamers... i'm playing renekton since the release. i always said he was strong. And now because wickd and dyrus can't play op irelia anymore the start to play renekton. and because they play him riot is gonna nerf renekton. I hate you top elo Players


this


123