Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store 'Session Expired'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyplex

05-26-2010

I was just browsing the store earlier and I suddenly got a message saying Session Expired within the store's page, did anyone experience this before?

Gryphous

05-27-2010

Same problem here :s

Rodzin

10-21-2010

I have this error now, can't buy anything :/ And i dont know how to fix it,tryed that thing in control panel but doesnt work, game reinstalled and same error...How can i fix it ?

Rodzin

10-21-2010

Bump

someone knows how to fix it ? Maybe some pro riot stuff ?

sellania

03-08-2011

I have this problem too. I uninstalled game and installed again, but it still doesn't work. Help! I wanna to buy runes and champions! Sorry, if I did mistakes in grammar, my english is so weak. :<

@EDIT
Hurrah, I just have fixed it!
Here you are >> http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234262-store-session-expired-messages

But if it does't work, I read that you need to install the new version Adobe Flash. Good luck!