Logitech G19 Jungle Timers (open source)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scythh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2012

i'd rather see the code, just because I am curios how it is written and stuff (I am learning IT Technics as job thats why) If you are fine sharing this, add me ingame. Going to be online this evening
I'd be happy if you'd do so.

Medical Corps

22-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentCynic View Post
I can definitely see the awesome potential for this. Haven't tried it in-game yet, but it looks really slick.
I'm having one problem, though; I can't find SendMessage.exe. It's not in the same directory as the rest of the application. Any ideas?
Oh oops. I forgot to include SendMessage.exe it in the 1.0.3 version. I fixed it now. You can re-download it to fix it.

@Scythh
SVN: https://g19loltimers.svn.sourceforge.../g19loltimers/

xt002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2012

does it work on the g15?

Medical Corps

22-10-2012

No it does not work on the G15 and neither can I make it work on the G15 (because I have no G15 myself). On top of that, the G15 doesn't support color and I'm not sure if it even supports the same resolution.

BadTweety

22-10-2012

Since g19 has a color screen, I believe the old G15 (the one with blue leds) wont be compatible with this sweet proggy?

EDIT: sorry, too late. Thanks for the info.

anteXIII

24-10-2012

thank's i'll try it

Ediwir

Wrenchman

24-10-2012

is the Treeline timer set on Old TT or New TT?

Aziz Waz met jou

24-10-2012

Sweet app, definity gonna use it. Although when i try to open it it says G-Keyboard not detected. Application will now close.

Any ideas ?

Medical Corps

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
is the Treeline timer set on Old TT or New TT?
If I made a mistake with the Twisted Treeline timers please let me know. I only know for sure that I timed the dragon and the red buff correctly but I'm not 100% sure about the other timers. You can manually change them yourself in the Timers.xml if needed but please let me know if I made a mistake. Personally I only used the dragon, the 2 big camps and the red buff timers.
It should be the 'new twisted treeline' of course.

@Aziz Waz met jou
Erm.. Do you have a G19 keyboard, plugged in and operational and the latest logitech gaming software?
If yes, do you also have .NET 4.0 installed?
And what Windows OS do you run? I never tested it on Windows 8.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medical Corps NL View Post
If I made a mistake with the Twisted Treeline timers please let me know. I only know for sure that I timed the dragon and the red buff correctly but I'm not 100% sure about the other timers. You can manually change them yourself in the Timers.xml if needed but please let me know if I made a mistake. Personally I only used the dragon, the 2 big camps and the red buff timers.
It should be the 'new twisted treeline' of course.
you might want to review the program. the "new twisted treeline" is going to be released on the next patch on the Live client, and has a completely different jungle.