Best beginner jungling champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N1wec

01-04-2012

Hey LoL users!

I decide that I will jungle in League of Legends.
But I dont know what champion I should start with. I have jungled with Rammus and Volibear, but I have seen someone use Warwick too.

Which champion do you prefer for beginner jungler?

Hope you guys can help me

Best Cat EUW

Recruiter

01-04-2012

WW is an easy jungler to learn because when you spam his Q with blue buff you stay at 90% HP after you ended the first route. Jarvan is a solid jungler too and good for learning because he can gank strong + has an OK clearing speed. Lee is a top jungler ATM. Strong ganking, strong invading and high jungle sustain. The same is with skarner. Maokai is exceptionally strong at ganking because he has so much utility. Same with rammus. So i listed a list of viable junglers (except WW). For starting with jungling i recommend jarvan. Because he has good qualities as a jungler.

Have fun!

Incantato

01-04-2012

ww rammus olaf

Ariel Winter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Jarvan, once you can jungle jarvan and understand when to gank, how to gank, from where to setup etc, thats when the rest is a breeze =)

RaZíel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

WW and shyvana. ganks are weak though

Caridor

01-04-2012

Udyrs pretty good.
Strong ganks, good escape, high sustain and able to go 1v1 against most junglers

pedra forlorn

01-04-2012

with ww you dont rly learn the ganking
try nocturne

Skeldo

01-04-2012

warwick is very easy in the jungle cause, he cant die in there and is nearly always on full health. But he is slow and cant gank pretty well pre-6 (but with lvl 6 his ulti gives nearly a garanteed kill)

Amumu is quite easy in my opinion. good ganks, great late game and fast jungle.
Cons: Blue dependent and lvl1-4 very vulnerable to counterjungling.

Dont know if maokai is really a beginner jungler (most say no) but in my opinion hes quite easy.
He have awsome ganks, very fast jungling and easy jungling. (press e and q) And ganking is also not that hard. (Press e then w then q, should be a kill if your lane reacts)
cons: Blue dependent and lacks a bit at the very late late game

Owl Raider

01-04-2012

I would have said Warwick due to his ease of use, but right now he's just not very good at the jungle and is actually more advanced to really do well. Instead I'll recommend Udyr. Very safe(even without full runes and masteries) thanks to turtle stance, very fast clears thanks to phoenix stance and solid enough ganks thanks to bear stance(use Flash too if needed to pull off a successful gank). He can do everything well(afk farming, counter jungling, ganking, covering lanes) and is very safe too while doing it, which makes him both a top tier jungler and very beginner friendly.

Ryzetafari

01-04-2012

LoL @ everybody's Negatives and probs mines.
Ontopic:
Warwick is the easiest Jungler, his Q heals you, which is great and has a buff for Attack Speed. Start with a Cloth Armor (300g) and 5 Health Pots and start your route in the Blue Buff Golem maybe with some help. Remember to use smite.
Nocturne is a cool jungler too. Same for Shaco.