Problem with firewall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fart1k

31-03-2012

hello I was banned for leave in the game.
but it was not my fault.
I can't connect to game in connection with a mistake connected with firewall.
but my firewall is disconnected and such mistake meets is happy often as a rule once a month.
I ask to unban my account, as this mistake of the client instead of my hands of business.
My nickname is goodzlo. Help plz if possible.

GiraffeColonel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-03-2012

It is your fault. You know that your firewall is nnot working properly and yet you join games so you destroy the fun for 9 players.
So accept your ban, do something with your firewall and then play again.

Superman

31-03-2012

Nice english?...

loleitor

31-03-2012

I had the same problem today, started the game, joined a coop vs ai game, and after the loading screen it went back to desktop and said something about it couldn't connect to https server or something like that. After many restarts and failed solutions I found out my brother downloaded by mistake a virus that had corrupted the windows built in firewall and couldn't change any settings. It took me a while to fix it and when I got to the game it seems it had ended. Now I don't know what's going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagihunter View Post
It is your fault. You know that your firewall is nnot working properly and yet you join games so you destroy the fun for 9 players.
So accept your ban, do something with your firewall and then play again.
It's not his fault, if he knew that was going to happen he wouldn't even have opened the game. This has happened me once in 300+ games. Do I or him deserve to be banned for "afk"? lol... an afk is somebody who intentionally goes away from keyboard or leaves their teammates 4vs5 for no reason at all, but a pc problem has nothing to do with that. Hope your ISP cuts your connection temporary to fix any network problem and you get banned for that to see how it feels lol, if you play a lot (100+games per month) even once a month is nothing that should be punished for, it can happen to anyone.

Voidwatcher

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loleitor View Post
I had the same problem today, started the game, joined a coop vs ai game, and after the loading screen it went back to desktop and said something about it couldn't connect to https server or something like that. After many restarts and failed solutions I found out my brother downloaded by mistake a virus that had corrupted the windows built in firewall and couldn't change any settings. It took me a while to fix it and when I got to the game it seems it had ended. Now I don't know what's going to happen.

It's not his fault, if he knew that was going to happen he wouldn't even have opened the game. This has happened me once in 300+ games. Do I or him deserve to be banned for "afk"? lol... an afk is somebody who intentionally goes away from keyboard or leaves their teammates 4vs5 for no reason at all, but a pc problem has nothing to do with that. Hope your ISP cuts your connection temporary to fix any network problem and you get banned for that to see how it feels lol, if you play a lot (100+games per month) even once a month is nothing that should be punished for, it can happen to anyone.
My ISP has had to do emergency maintenance at times. Heck I've even had a power outage during a game. Not once have I been banned for that. So n, you do not deserve to be banned for it. If it happens frequently then yes, as horrifying as it sounds it is deserved. People have to get it into their heads that it's not just about them, but 9 other players. If Had constant hiccups with my internet connection I would have stayed away from LoL completely until I could sort it out. Not like it's the only game out there anyway.

Fart1k

01-04-2012

Guys help me if possible
I want back to my 1600 elo.
I can't wait and play more at small levels...

Voidwatcher

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart1k View Post
Guys help me if possible
I want back to my 1600 elo.
I can't wait and play more at small levels...
We cannot help you, you have to wait until the ban has been lifted.

iRVP

05-04-2012

Nikiosko

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loleitor View Post

You must be new here...
*insert willy wonka here*
Tell me how you don't deserve to be banned.