Best Champion/Worst Champion

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eserayo

29-03-2012

hey guys i just wanted to ask, moving aside i know there is stenghts and weekneses for all champs but, wich one, counting everything, you think is the best champion, on your opinion what is the best champion, and wich ones the worst.

Tutucano

29-03-2012

Jax is the most powerful champion around, self experience.

Teemo, is the worst, is played bad, as every other champion, but this is just my opinion.

TheJok4r

29-03-2012

Best: Cassiopeia/Malzahar/Volibear
Worst: Jax/Teemo/Evelynn

Mugshot

29-03-2012

Best champion, well this is what I think is my personal best champion. it doesnt mean that its the games best champion though.
Best: Morgana/WW/Nautilus
Worst: Xerath/Katarina (I suck badly with both champions, this doesnt mean that they are the games worst champions)

LoLtrolling

29-03-2012

Jax, volibear, teemo worst? u trolling? Definetly not best, not worst
It is a difficult question to answer tho
Is it the best champion if played really good, or the champion who is played the best most reggularily? Not to mention what kind of skillevel is your team on? Some champs are reliant on ganks to really suceed in lane.
When it comes to best champion when played really well with a good team id say that is poppy. Nothing can ruin the day of the carry like a lvl6 poppy. Tough laning, thus the need for a skilled jungler. probably the best scaling in the game.
The easiest champion to do good with would be Gp. Easy to play in general. Just dont go the crit runes plz. So stupid to rely on luck to win you lane. Damage and skill is more reliable.
Not mentioning the common picks id say Seujani. Nautilus is basicly seujan 2.0

Inaphyt

29-03-2012

The best champ in the game? After having a quick think i'd say lee sin and btw i don't even own him and because he's so commonly seen i don't play him however sad that sounds.

Lee sin just has so many options at any given time, 3 of his abilities are escape moves potentially, he can be insanely tanky and still do nearly unfair damage if i'm honest, basically lee sin is like kassadin he can choose his fights nearly always escape do a ton of damage, but unlike kassadin he is more useful to a team because he can reveal stealthed units and kick an important target into 5 people also he can lifesteal and although you can build lifesteal/ spellvamp on kassadin it's not good, also without building attack speed lee sin has a ton, he has no costs for his abilities just the infinite energy system which means his mid can have the first blue thus giving the team an even bigger advantage, he has aoe damage in the jungle so he has quick clearing times, he has great ganks (unlike shyvana/ mundo/).

Basically lee sin excels in nearly every category every stat in the game.

Worst champion? evelyn easily why? say what you want but what she brings to a team fight is someone with no aoe damage no hard cc just a kill stealer honestly, if she manages to kill steal a few times she may be able to go in and attempt to assassinate a carry in a teamfights, she has high mana costs and a low mana pool, is complicated to build very squishy, very reliant on her team "being ahead" and practically 4v5ing the enemy so you can mop up low life people from stealth, her ganks despite the fact she can stealth really aren't that great, twitch is a much scarier stealth champion imo, of the stealth champions she is probably by far the worst. Low damage low utility bad in practically every lane and category.

EndlessBug

30-03-2012

Best (ones I hate seeing in enemy team): Yorik, Morde, Lee Sin, Morgana, Kassadin, Kennen, Graves (thought Yorik and Mord especially)

Worst (ones I ahte seeing in my team): Eve, Teemo, Twitch

You want the D

30-03-2012

Worst Evelynn

Pantimimi

30-03-2012

Best: Kassadin/Morgana
Worst: Evelynn

My Opinion

Necrovomit

30-03-2012

Best: WW, Urgot
Worst: Kassadin (yes, undefed Kassa in the meaning of uselessness), Evelyn

1234511 ... 22