How to counter olaf top ?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarmTasty

29-03-2012

How to counter olaf top lane ?
I see NO WAY to counter him with a melee champion. He is just zoning you and when you come close BAAAAM 340 true damage on your face with a axe between your eyes, hits you a few times, get 20% hp back and goes back farming.

I searched for a counter list and on every list i saw gp as a olaf counter. So i was like ok lets try him. Well no way ... no way to farm decently with gp without being harrast like hell.

Only option i see is to play against him with a ranged champion for example kennen.

Thoughts ?

Typhus I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-03-2012

I dont think he needed the buff he seems ridiculous now he doesnt even have to build and damage items and boom like you say insane true damage.

my name is ben

29-03-2012

Ranged heroes. Put your bot lane top and pick something that solos well against 2 heroes.

Yakkahboo

29-03-2012

Kennen does well, WW can do well because he can very easily heal up between harass. Morgana, Cho'gath, Lee Sin

Just a selection of champions that can do well against Olaf.

Felanis

29-03-2012

It's probably not the best choice out there, but jax will do fine against olaf.

God0fSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-03-2012

Volibear can counter olaf, but dont try to 1v1 atleast 1st 3lvls. Once he comes close to u to hit u with his e, use q to outrun him or to fling him over urself so ur minions will start focus him+ ur w and e will defindtly deal more dmg than he will. At around lvl 9, he wont be treat to u

Uniform764

29-03-2012

Having just stomped with him last game I can confirm the counter is not to get ganked, die, teleport in, die again, die a third time, ask underlevelled jungler to gank and give him a double kill then let him take your tower ^^

Mayushii

29-03-2012

I'm not sure for melee but I'd assume Vlad counters him.

BelgianBastard

29-03-2012

The counterpick list I use says teemo kennen rumble.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...any=true#gid=0

This list.

trancenergy

29-03-2012

kenen teemo nidalle - the top-destroyer trio **** on olaf. but i guess kenen is the best choice out of those 3 since he's the only one actually useful outside of the lane
but i do find laning vs olaf a real pain in the @ss as a meele bruiser

12345 ... 7