Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TheOddOne Health Conditions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strandjanet

03-28-2012

Seems like TheOddOne has some health conditions which have been announced 4 days ago;

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?/topic/22508-last-topic-of-the-day-oddones-condition-lets-all-send-out-a-prayer-for-him/page__p__162150__fromsearch__1#entry162150

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/rhynq/whats_wrong_with_the_oddone_everybody_on_tsm/

Quote:
"If many of you have been following TSM, you would know that the oddone is having some health conditions.

It started more than 3 weeks ago and a few days before IEM World Championship.(We could use that as an excuse for his poor performance but we will not).

Due to the saline / cold weather in Lindenhurst NY and the fact that Oddone does not take care of himself,

he ran into a skin condition where his whole body was peeling off like a snake.

At IEM oddone had feverish like symptoms where his skin was peeling all over his body. If he moves his skin would stretch and break. (Ouch)

He would feel very cold and when he would shower, the pain was unbearable.

--After IEM and for quite a few days TheOddone laid on his bed as though he was about to die.
Other TSM members were seriously worried about him.

When I saw him for the first time, I was scared for his life.

He had looked like a Guinea Pig drench from the cold unforgiving rain.

Oddone was lifeless.

So for the past couple of weeks, after taking better care of himself and getting treatment from the doctor.
His condition is improving, let hope he gets better for IPL.

Right now he is banned from soda, junk food, microwave food and anything that he was regularly having.

The oddone of old did not believe in drinking water. All he had was Arizona Ice Tea, Soda and Microwave dinner.
(I guess he did not see Super Size by Michael Moore.)

Anyhow, right now he's eating healthy food. I am making him eat some fresh fruits every day.

We will see where he goes from here.

---

If you're an oddbro fan. Send him a get well message.

Send out a prayer for him to.

Thanks

JBS "

Seems pretty serious, hope he gets well.

EmileDragonsbane

03-28-2012

I really like him, best of luck!

Eufuu

03-28-2012

Hopefully he gets better, I like him as a streamer, and I do not wish anyone such pain.

If he reads this, get well mate, hope you hop on your two legs soon enough and start flipping tables again <3.

PS: No matter how bad it is, Amumu will always be worse.

xMuramasa

Recruiter

03-28-2012

I have genital warts, say a prayer for me?

GET WELL SOON ODDONE, ONLY IF YOU WISH ME GET WELL!

Strandjanet

03-28-2012

I heard Jason (Their new coach) is taking good care of him, he's a good guy and a great new member of the team to take care of their stuff (food, helping regi with house,site etc)

I Ash I UK

03-28-2012

Sounds like scurvy. He just needs some fruits of the citrus variety. Preferably orange in colour.

Strandjanet

03-28-2012

Quote:
I Ash I UK:
Sounds like scurvy. He just needs some fruits of the citrus variety. Preferably orange in colour.

He ate a orange and it was k

The illusioN

03-28-2012

TheOddOne plz get better! Im a big fan of your playstyle and hope you get better soon, best of luck from me!

Polec

03-28-2012

Omg, I were correct with my Down's syndrome diagnosis of the oddone? Man hope the doctor will cure you, get well!

Tribalwars

Recruiter

03-28-2012

get better oddone