How do I counter mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsea

28-03-2012

Normally I played AD bot with either a tank/AD/support.

Everytime I play against a mundo, I get roflstomped. All mundo seems to do is either camp in bush and using his cleaver, or just farm and spam cleaver.

By the time Mundo has thrown his cleaver, it seems like he's just regen'd it again.

I know you're going to say "Learn to dodge". How am I supposed farm or last hit when all mundo is going to do is throw a cleaver every frickin 4 Seconds.

tl:dr How do I counter Mundo as a AD carry.

Power metaller

28-03-2012

Executioner's Calling
Kog'maw
Bloodrazor.
Miss Fortune.

Elsea

28-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power metaller View Post
Executioner's Calling
Kog'maw
Bloodrazor.
Miss Fortune.
How about very early game, at level 1-7?

Yarzahn

28-03-2012

Quote:
How about very early game
The same way you deal with any other skillshot champion. Stop being cheap and ward the fcking bush, Its not any different from a bush camping leona, lux or blitzcrank, except for being way less deadly (although on a much shorter cd).

LaPapeleta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power metaller View Post
Bloodrazor.
People seriously build that item?

conductiv

28-03-2012

to not get hit by a mundo cleaver:
-move behind any minion. the cleaver is a skillshot that can hit minions. if he's in the bush..move to the other side of your minion wave.

to bully mundo pre-6. just use a high damage long range skillshot on him. as long as mundo can't hit you with the cleaver you will win the exchange (the regeneration can't keep up with most skillshots if hit repeatedly). if he's overextending and close to half HP let the jungler (quickly) move in for a gank. if he's hugging his turret, ward the jungle side and try to zone him out to get a item advantage. when mundo hits 6 you can't do this anymore as his ult can keep him inlane indefinatly.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-03-2012

pre vlv 6 you can zone him with lil effort if you make sure he misses the cleaver

from vlv 6 onward you can only keep this up with decent damage(if you zone him you should have item advantage) along with some from of healing reduction, but past thatp oint mundo becomes nearayly impssible to kill so dont over commit to him and try to keep him away

Clebardman

28-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPapeleta View Post
bloodrazor is excellent against mundo because he stacks TONS of hp and almost 0 resists.

if you can't force him to use his ulti before a tf, here's what you need to do (everyone in the team has to be super sharp and aware of the role he has in the team ^^)
-your tank/offtanks should try to tank him until he blow his ulti. They need tons of mr to do so, because of the cleaver. if they built atmogs you're screwed. if they fail and one of their carrys manage to get in position to deal damage, you're screwed.
-your ad carry should focus mundo assuming you manage to hold everyone except mundo back
-your ap carry needs to wait for mundo to cast his ulti, burst damage is useless against him before that happens. when he starts to regen your carry needs to ignite him and burst him down with the help of ALL the team.

and remember you can't cc him properly, he goes where he pleases. just let him do so and don't try to 3v1 him stupidly (yes, against mundo that's stupid, that's why he is totally op in 3v3)

and remember, unless you have an EXCELLENT opportunity, don't try to get to their carrys if mundo is alive. that's a bad idea.

Kantuti

28-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPapeleta View Post
Yes, because it works excellent against Mundo, as well as in general with current HP stacking meta.

rebis

28-03-2012

kog, vayne, tristana, executioners calling