Top solo queue junglers atm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snow Aeth

30-03-2012

Nocturne

Mugshot

30-03-2012

What about amumu??
he is quite strong, is a tank, has some great scaling with AP..
Epic ganks once you reach level 6
and he doesnt fall off late game...

I would just suggest you start training with a jungler,
most of the junglers are strong and most of them fit in different end game roles.
the strongest junglers atm I think are:
- udyr very very very strong coutner jungler and ganker
- Lee sin prob one of the if not the best 1 on 1 jungler
- WW not so good pre level 6, but after that he is just dangerous to ignore.
- Amumu, as said above

personally I dont like shyvanna that much in the jungle,
I just dont seem to get it working like it should work...

- Gum

BlondeSeraf

30-03-2012

There is no "best jungler" or jungler that WILL go "10-0 every game", junglers have to adapt to their team more than any other role (in my opinion anyway) as some junglers make every lane a kill lane i.e. Nocturne and Lee however some junglers have great clear speeds and counterjungling potential i.e. Mundo/Shyvana, but the all purpose junglers which are good at all aspects are lee sin/udyr/mundo really.

Alî

02-04-2012

I main jungle in solo and my team, however only 1400 so don't take this as gold.

Early game jungle - Lee for ganks, Shyvana for control

If you want someone with a strong late game presence I'd avoid Lee and Mundo, Skarner is very strong for solo.

EnXer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

idk why ppl listed shyvana so much, read the topic... "top solo queue junglers atm"
basically u need some jungler who can gank and farm, that takes out shyvana and i would say even mundo

For solo q u need some jungler, who can take his jungle rly fast(and take shoes at start)

so tier 1 here are
Udyr, skarner, shaco, leesin, noct, MAOKAI
tier 2 (gud but hard to play)
chogath alistar

Temko Firewing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

i am all alister support-tank here. his self heal and knockup charge coupled with flash makes ganking a full festive list and coupled with his tanky ult he can go and pick up dragon around the 8-9 minute mark.

on top his presence late-game is a complete fightchanger with his and knockup. not to mention his AoE heal. a proper off-tank or AP built alister is a hellish machine. BUT...

he is truly, TRULY team dependant

Hedgie

03-04-2012

I've been trying out Trundle jungler now that he's free 2 play and all. I find him pretty good but I have trouble with the ganks. Who is the overall best ganker? I do understand that Lee Sin and Rammus are good but Rammus always gets banned so I dont want him...

ROCC Spartan

03-04-2012

Udyr, Shaco, Rammus and nocturne are great because of their initiation...

most junglers with stuns or slows are great for ganks and help alot

Mizugetsu

03-04-2012

My favourite jungler is rammus, but he gets banned most of the time, so my next picks would be nocturne, maokai or udyr, all have strong ganks, I think it's just a matter of preference, try them all and see which suits you best (no need in mentioning lee sin, since he is probably the most popular jungler out there).
I like skarner too, he clears the jungle pretty fast, can counter well and since he hits lvl 6 his ganks allways give kills.
I don't know why you don't see other junglers like leblanc, jax or tryndamere, they can be really strong junglers with the right setup.

Jinx Rothschild

05-04-2012

Skarner, Lee sin, Udyr, Shyvana, Mundo, Maokai in no particular order.