AD carry build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AptPupil

27-03-2012

Late game when i am close to final build (zerks, IE, BT, PD, + qss/ga ) i have dilemma what to get.

Is 2nd PD or BT any good? I dont need to always buy LW because sometimes they dont stack armor so damage + def item faster is better.

And 1 more question. When i fight vs mass "dps tanks" for example gp top, lee jungle + ali support and they rush warmogs it's good to buy madred early mid to counter them ? Or just stick to ie/pd ?

midnight illusio

27-03-2012

You have a couple of options for your last item. Most people go for a Last Whisper or a second PD. Alternatively, if you are getting focused a lot in teamfights, go for a GA. Even without armour items, most bruisers have around 150 armour, which is enough to warrant getting the LW.

antonis181

27-03-2012

I got a nice build at corki...pm me if u want it...btw look at my video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYLrKz48mU

ShakeNBakeUK

28-03-2012

i dunno what level you're playing at, but if 3-4 ppl on their team don't have over 150 armor, they're doing it wrong..!

last whipser is vital to any AD build at 1200 ELO +

zerk trds, IE, BT, PD, LW = standard 5 items that ALL ranged AD carries need in order to carry (and trinity if you are a spam happy champ)
6th item can be either be a banshees veil, a guardian angel, QSS, a frozen mallet, a black cleaver, a second bloodthirster (if your abilities scale well with ad) or a 2nd phantom dancer (if you just rely on auto attacks)

SteppenKat

28-03-2012

A second PD is worthless when you have already one and an IE. You don't need the extra crit chance and you have lots of items which give you Att- Speed. I'd name a few who are better: Black Cleaver, Madred's Bloorazor, etc.

Carries shouldn't need Trinity since they mostly rely on AAing. It's not cost-effective.

The last item should be defensive - ot at least, ONE of your items should make you a bit less squishy. I can't stress enough the importance of this. I find Frozen Mallet to be specially good, since it gives you an extra 700 HP AND an on-hit slow. It turns every AA into Ashe's Q.

You should only pick LW if you face opponents with more than 100 armor.

ShakeNBakeUK

29-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboEsteparioX View Post

Carries shouldn't need Trinity since they mostly rely on AAing. It's not cost-effective.
Ezreal & Corki...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboEsteparioX View Post

You should only pick LW if you face opponents with more than 100 armor.
Which should be every game above 1200 ELO.
(maybe even lower, wouldn't know)

and actually, it's more like 150 armor.
arpen runes + black cleaver is better vs. targets with 100 armor than a last whisper.

MaxiBeça

02-04-2012

AD carries that spam skills like ez and corki, triforce is pretty good.

The rest of them is suboptimal.

Well, a second BT or PD might end up in you being too squishy or targetable. Make good use of items like Banshee's and alike.

GA if you get focused, specially if they have strong gap closers like akali or talon.

LW is great after they have 150 armor. Before that, like the guy before me said, Black Cleaver is better, though i rather get LW, stronger on the long run.

Electrifed

03-04-2012

IE
BT
PD/Trinity ( Corki Ezreal)
LW
QSS
Boots

I dislike GA on anyone but vayne since 1 death is usually another because their entire team catches up to you.

If you dont need movespeed to kite( Think maybe kogmaw) You could sell your zerkers for a second PD

AP Asssasin killing you ?( think akali) Get Banshees

Rickis

13-04-2012

On a normal autoattack carry like ashe or cait the build I use is
IE
FD
LW
BT
and banche/qqs/GA

Xyonon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

FD? What is FD?

Well I play Kog and i allways get a Frozen Mallet. I like the HP and I love the slow. Once hit the enemy, he's death. Kiting <3