Keep disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRAIANVS

06-11-2010

I was doing a game with Miss Fortune but before I even reached level 7 I had already disconnected 3 times, despite my internet connection being quite operational. I furthermore had to wait for up to a minute to reconnect, with my internet connection still intact. The third time it happened I was waiting to respawn. This time it took me three tries to reconnect and by the time I did I simply would not respawn (as I am writing this the game is still going and I have been "dead" for over 5 minutes. No wait, I have just been disconnected for inactivity). So anyway, after being disconnected for inactivity I managed to respawn only to find that my team was kind of losing badly. Being only half the summoner level of all our opponents there wasn't much I could do (though during my connection problem I had managed to save almost 2000g) and now my team has surrendered.

OK, now that my team has surrendered after my "inactivity" I can get back to the point. Anyway, every time I disconnected there were still old minion waves trying to kill one last unit who was untargetable and invincible (you know, as if I was still disconnected). At one point one of the enemy summoners (Shaco), or rather his "after-image" or whatever, got stuck in one of those loops. That was very confusing, especially in light of Shaco's ability to create a duplicate of himself.

Long story short I kept disconnecting despite my fully operational internet connection and when I disconnected while waiting to respawn I did not respawn at all until after I had first been kicked out for inactivity and THEN having to reconnect... again. The units that got stuck in a loop while I was disconnected stayed stuck and we ended losing badly.

nevada germ

06-11-2010

Same here

Skateblind

06-11-2010

Me too.