Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viable junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBurden

03-24-2012

You're forgetting someone.
Riven.
Saint Vicious loves her.
Awesome clear speed, good ganks, really strong late game.

shaunika

03-24-2012

Quote:
CritX Ace:
I agree with ww, he belongs top, not jungle imo.

But please, gpjungle is epic, ive carried so many ranked matches with this guy,

Top tier in my opinion and a safe pick for firstpick, people are often deluded and think ill go top

GP is very slow, his ganks arent that great, the only thing that keeps him above ****ty tier is that he can get a lot of gold from parrley, and the fact that he has a global ult, hes infinitely better top and there's absolutely no reason for him to jungle, there's not one aspect in him thats better than any other jungler.

Space Cowboy

03-24-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=325897

Skrittz

03-24-2012

Quote:
Moyuba:
ww is fine in the jungle. you just need to run him with attack speed reds and quints, he isn't that slow really. people just don't like him that much as his pre six ganks are bad.

He's still slower than Udyr, Shyvana and many others which means he can get his camps stolen very easily and without actually killing any jungle creeps he won't get to lvl 6 very fast...

UlleW

03-24-2012

Quote:
crane hermit:
Shaco - Epic ganks, not so good quick at clearing jungler, squishy
Gankplank - Superb, together with redbuff parleyy slows the fell out of them + you increase movement of lane, so good ganks and jungle clearing goes well
Skarner - Nice jungle clearing, ganks are hard as you dont have a good gapcloser apart from the ~20% movement increase.
Shyvana - SUperb jungling speed ganks same as skarner, but you dont have a slow at all.
Trundle - Superb at jungle clearing aswell, ganks, well i seem to fail it, but it should be doable
Maokai - Never played him, but is good at ganking, superb CC, don;t know about his jungling speed, I think its not really fast but not slow either
Udyr - Normal jungle speed, Normal ganks, really needs to get close to stun/slow the target, does great damage

just some junglers explained, but there are many more. I really like GP so solid as he is. Shaco is fun aswell but I feel him falloff lategame due to his squishiness.

Tbh u have no idea what ur talking about...

Gherky

03-24-2012

Thanks guys! I think I have what I need now

ConfigRage

03-24-2012

U should try Lulu jungle My fav by far! So funny and cute

Wmrrr

03-24-2012

i think shaco is not shining on higher elo , imo 3 best atm is Lee , Udyr and Shyv rest depends of enemy picks ... rammus and mao great in ganks but weak late game ,i think still GP is viable pick

Lynad

03-24-2012

No one has mentioned pantheon ? really ?
im only 1250, but honestly hes like shaco, twitch, hes a ganking jungler, gank as much as possible, you dont fall behind in levels if you get successful ganks.
And its hard not to with his jumping stun.
Get Q first, Then W go and gank, then max Q > E youll be suprised at how good he is.

Floni

03-24-2012

my top 3 is shyvana, udyr and olaf