Counter Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonH19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2012

Hi summoners, how are you today?

I have a little question....

I bought Urgot recently.....i solo top and solo mid with him....i never caught an opponent that could beat me thanks to my lock on high damage, even kassa didnt could kill me with silences etc, im here to ask you, wich opponent i might catch, that can perfectly own me?, counter me

Best Regards

DragonH18

Chippymunk

23-03-2012

Evelynn she counters all

I CANT PAUSE MOM

23-03-2012

jax, arhi, nidalee, erm a lot more

DragonH19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2012

Already owned a Nidalee, i never did a solo vs a Evelyn, Jax is kinda melee, if i fail the E, yea i might get problems, if i put on him the E skill, he is owned, and Ahri...., never tryed vs Ahri...so idk XD but thanks for the info guys

grillenvernichtu

23-03-2012

just because you owned "a" nidalee doesnt mean urgot > nidalee

DragonH19

23-03-2012

yea ur right....so why people say urgot is under played? su.cks late game?

TeiX

23-03-2012

urgot will pretty much beat anyone early game, you have the kit for it

instead you should ask how many champions dont counter urgot lategame if you faield ot deny them

Urgot's lategame doesnt scale(same problem all Ad casters have) so it come down to how well did you mess up the lane you were put in charge on

DragonH19

23-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeiX View Post
urgot will prettym uch beat anyone early game

instead you should ask how many champions dont counter urgot lategameif you faield ot deny them
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

i had one score, 3 games ago, 18-9-11, late game i was making a preety good damage with the folowing intens:

Manamune (full stacked)
Infinity Edge
The Bloodthirster(full stacked)
Last Whisper
Ionian boots of Lucidity
Yommu's Ghostblade

TeiX

23-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonH18 View Post
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

i had one score, 3 games ago, 18-9-11, late game i was making a preety good damage with the folowing intens:

Manamune (full stacked)
Infinity Edge
The Bloodthirster(full stacked)
Last Whisper
Ionian boots of Lucidity
Yommu's Ghostblade
congratulations... every time you use your ultimate lategame you suicided+ you have pityfull AA range AND dont scale on crit :P while being a squishy ranged bruiser(what it tells one its that the enemy team wasnt smart enough to pin you down

DragonH19

23-03-2012

maybe because the tanker was protecting me, the main AD damager, even with AUTO ATTACKS i was making high damage, and yes, i suicided 2 times with my ulty late game to beegin some fights but we won all the team fights =)