udyr, xin zhao, shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im mori

23-03-2012

hey, i like to play solo top and now im with 3150 ip, wich of these champs should i buy? udyr, xin zhao or shen?

Minnesänger Mike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2012

I like Udyr very much, but Shen is very good to because he can port (with his ult, but i guess you know) to a endangered teammate.

Why Give A Damn

23-03-2012

Shen is a stronger solo top in my opinion but Udyr can fit into more roles and team sets.
I'd go with Udyr as I like to jungle occasionally too and he's excellent in both roles but if you only play solo top go with Shen.
Xin Zhao isn't a great champion for ranked right now.

CheaterMcCheat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2012

Udyr.
Or Shen.
Maybe Xin Zhao, I don't know.

Robie the PAX

23-03-2012

I like Ice Cream. Should I get Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry?

Stop asking question what should I get. We don't know what role you enjoy you play as. Check these champions spotlights and decided which one you think sounds fun for you.

We might tell you Shen is fun and quite OP at solo top, but you might say in the end that you don't like his play style.

xoxxxoooxo

23-03-2012

Xin sucks wouldn't recommend wasting any IP on him before he gets reworked.

Shen and Udyr both really solid and viable right now, both top picks for top&jungle but Shen is banned 9/10games.

Should go for Udyr imo.

CheaterMcCheat

23-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robie the PAX View Post
I like Ice Cream. Should I get Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry?

Stop asking question what should I get. We don't know what role you enjoy you play as. Check these champions spotlights and decided which one you think sounds fun for you.

We might tell you Shen is fun and quite OP at solo top, but you might say in the end that you don't like his play style.

Neapolitan, noob.

hi im mori

23-03-2012

thanks to everyone i decide to buy udyr.

Redmaw69

23-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Give A **** View Post
I'd go with Udyr as I like to jungle occasionally too and he's excellent in both roles but if you only play solo top go with Shen.
not tried since the patch, but shen was fairly decent in the jungle, fast ganks and his ult can quickly get him into team fights when he's needed...

Mauritz Immonen

23-03-2012

Xin Zhao absolutely i dont know why everyone hates him...