Best Roam/Gank AP mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troll Pool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2012

In my opinion. How you carry soloque as ap mid is you either dominate your lane (must have big killing potential) or is great at ganking other lanes.

So what do you guys think are the best ap mid to gank with? I think Leblanc, Kassadin, Sion, Twisted Fate and Ahri are obvious choices. But what other champions are really good at this?

Schokobaer ftw

22-03-2012

vlad?

Perifear

22-03-2012

Morgana, Galio, Kassadin. Definetely the best ones out there,

Morgana and Galio can push their lanes quickly, Kassadin can't put makes up for it since he can get around the map a lot quicker compared to Galio and Morgana.

EDIT: Vlad ? Lol, that's actually really bad, very vulnerable to counter ganks + he has no good CC at all to secure kills when roaming. Lol.

Juke Swagger

22-03-2012

leblanc
get fed in your lane
gank other lanes
gg wp

MysteryPotato

22-03-2012

#1 is Sion for sure.

Pushes lane in no time, really dangerous ganker due to ranged stun and really good burst.

Bloodypray

22-03-2012

I would say fiddle. I'm not a fan of fiddlesticks mid, but if you came to a point, when you can kill the enemy ap carry without your ult, you can carry all 3 lanes.

From regular ap carries i would say Twisted Fate, even without his ult, he is scary whit his stun and buts, and he is able to push whole lane whit 1 q, if fed.

w33zyboy

22-03-2012

leblanc... but try not to get to many kills from other lanes else u will be like most ppl 15/x/x after 25min then raging at your team that they are bad cuz u starting to lose a won game

Allure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2012

ahri obviously.

TheBurden

22-03-2012

Fizz!
Cause that fish is awesome.

MetAllReign

22-03-2012

Instead taking kills in other lanes, try to provide kills for them and take assists instead. That way you will feed your lanes, make em stronger, while your assists will make sure it was worthwhile for you as well.
Btw, Ryze anyone?