You lose a lane, you are bad

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I CANT PAUSE MOM

22-03-2012

Noticed this?

You make a mistake, getting you killed, and lose the lane.
"this GP/riven/annie...." "rofl he bad"

You just became bad.
Now the one who wins his lane will call you bad. Bad bad bad and the team will follow in chorus , bad bad baaaaaad
Now you are bad everytime someone dies or makes a mistake its your fault, because remember you are bad, you lost your lane, get it?.

Nevermind you won your lane the 20 last games, this one only counts, so you are ugly, and bad. Bouhouhou

Dragon Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2012

cookies taste good on crackerz

Castan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2012

Welcome to League of Legends enjoy the flame

ljfa

22-03-2012

You can't always win your lane - maybe you've been counterpicked, having a bad game or the enemy is just better than you. As long as your team does not lose all three lanes...

JustRunAwayPussy

22-03-2012

this my friend, is SO TREU

i feel your hate

Sheiq

22-03-2012

Have you ever tried to eat strawberries with wugar ? Its just awesome ..

Cleric

22-03-2012

Happens to everyone, you play well in 80-90% of your games, then one game you have a bad time and it's all 'omg this guy sucks report' etc. Little do they know you are normally a good player, but you still have to take their abuse.

Regmidude

22-03-2012

If you play Jungle it's even more fun, because then you're bad when they lose their lane... You're supposed to gank and save them, even thought they continiously overextend, get ganked, and refuse to buy a ward because "They are so underfed they can't afford them".

Mikerout

22-03-2012

so what would you define as bad then? losing the game for your team doesnt seem to cut it for you?

I CANT PAUSE MOM

22-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerout View Post
so what would you define as bad then? losing the game for your team doesnt seem to cut it for you?
you know there is always a winner in a lane. Always. Be it by 1 CS.

12345 ... 7