Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


premades are so....

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloseToTheEdge

Senior Member

03-21-2012

arrogant and dismissive. They think they can flame and blame you as much as they want, and this just because they are in a premade.
This MUST change!
I think premades which treat their other teammates like dirt, should be punished so that they see, that they cannot do what they want!

We cannot allow that everybody does as he pleases!
So my suggestion is, a.m.: harder punishment for them! They got mostly not as much reports as in' normal games', so I guess, that they won't get punished that much !
!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomnoob1337

Senior Member

03-21-2012

if you were the jungler then they may blame you,
everyone does


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastManStanding2

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Perhaps its just because they are 2 but also have the feeling: Premade are flaming more than other players. Specially duos.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endless Zero

Senior Member

03-21-2012

I find that more often they just aggressively defend eachother even when they're wrong. Well, that's what me and my lol buddies are occasionally guilty of doing, though I usually stay quiet.

Simplest solution is just to play in silence. I've only had premades challenge me a few times, and each time they were complete *******s or scrubs that I couldn't care less about anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BioDio

Recruiter

03-21-2012

... seriously... who cares what other ppl say? If you don't like what they say - mute them or add them to ignore list ffs... no need to come here and cry >_>
"omg... this must change..oh no..." just... grow up and ignore what the kids say >_> my god...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloseToTheEdge

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Quote:
BioDio:
... seriously... who cares what other ppl say? If you don't like what they say - mute them or add them to ignore list ffs... no need to come here and cry >_>
"omg... this must change..oh no..." just... grow up and ignore what the kids say >_> my god...


According to your post is the report option for offensive language not requiered. So do you think we should remove this option, that everybody talks like in a "ghetto"?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxxon

Senior Member

03-21-2012

I have two things to say about this.
1: The premades who say X and me are going bot, are indeed mostly arrogant and end up feeding.
2: You should realise that you've had a lot of premades in your team without even knowing it. I, duo queue ranked 99% of the time. I go mid he goes anywhere else for example. No one knows that we were premade at the end of the game, even if we were laning together as ad carry/support. The good premades are quiet and will never say out loud that they are premade
( Just my opinions, might differ from yours)

Foxxon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloseToTheEdge

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Quote:
Foxxon:
I have two things to say about this.
1: The premades who say X and me are going bot, are indeed mostly arrogant and end up feeding.
2: You should realise that you've had a lot of premades in your team without even knowing it. I, duo queue ranked 99% of the time. I go mid he goes anywhere else for example. No one knows that we were premade at the end of the game, even if we were laning together as ad carry/support. The good premades are quiet and will never say out loud that they are premade
( Just my opinions, might differ from yours)

Foxxon


And that is good so, that they don't see that you are premades!
I am just complaining about the premades which are using their "advantage" of being in a premade. There are quiet a lot of "good" premades, I played with some already. As you a.m.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BioDio

Recruiter

03-21-2012

Quote:
CloseToTheEdge:
According to your post is the report option for offensive language not requiered. So do you think we should remove this option, that everybody talks like in a "ghetto"?


Dude... you can report them at the end of the game... so why did you made this post? Besides, you can turn on Offensive Language filter if that bothers you.... >_> this topic is pointless...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SyD Lazy

Senior Member

03-21-2012

they just blame the solo que guy


123