premades are so....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloseToTheEdge

21-03-2012

arrogant and dismissive. They think they can flame and blame you as much as they want, and this just because they are in a premade.
This MUST change!
I think premades which treat their other teammates like dirt, should be punished so that they see, that they cannot do what they want!

We cannot allow that everybody does as he pleases!
So my suggestion is, a.m.: harder punishment for them! They got mostly not as much reports as in' normal games', so I guess, that they won't get punished that much !
!

randomnoob1337

21-03-2012

if you were the jungler then they may blame you,
everyone does

LastManStanding2

21-03-2012

Perhaps its just because they are 2 but also have the feeling: Premade are flaming more than other players. Specially duos.

Scottish Wildcat

21-03-2012

I find that more often they just aggressively defend eachother even when they're wrong. Well, that's what me and my lol buddies are occasionally guilty of doing, though I usually stay quiet.

Simplest solution is just to play in silence. I've only had premades challenge me a few times, and each time they were complete *******s or scrubs that I couldn't care less about anyway.

BioDio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-03-2012

... seriously... who cares what other ppl say? If you don't like what they say - mute them or add them to ignore list ffs... no need to come here and cry >_>
"omg... this must change..oh no..." just... grow up and ignore what the kids say >_> my god...

CloseToTheEdge

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioDio View Post
... seriously... who cares what other ppl say? If you don't like what they say - mute them or add them to ignore list ffs... no need to come here and cry >_>
"omg... this must change..oh no..." just... grow up and ignore what the kids say >_> my god...
According to your post is the report option for offensive language not requiered. So do you think we should remove this option, that everybody talks like in a "ghetto"?

Foxxon

21-03-2012

I have two things to say about this.
1: The premades who say X and me are going bot, are indeed mostly arrogant and end up feeding.
2: You should realise that you've had a lot of premades in your team without even knowing it. I, duo queue ranked 99% of the time. I go mid he goes anywhere else for example. No one knows that we were premade at the end of the game, even if we were laning together as ad carry/support. The good premades are quiet and will never say out loud that they are premade
( Just my opinions, might differ from yours)

Foxxon

CloseToTheEdge

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxon View Post
I have two things to say about this.
1: The premades who say X and me are going bot, are indeed mostly arrogant and end up feeding.
2: You should realise that you've had a lot of premades in your team without even knowing it. I, duo queue ranked 99% of the time. I go mid he goes anywhere else for example. No one knows that we were premade at the end of the game, even if we were laning together as ad carry/support. The good premades are quiet and will never say out loud that they are premade
( Just my opinions, might differ from yours)

Foxxon
And that is good so, that they don't see that you are premades!
I am just complaining about the premades which are using their "advantage" of being in a premade. There are quiet a lot of "good" premades, I played with some already. As you a.m.

BioDio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloseToTheEdge View Post
According to your post is the report option for offensive language not requiered. So do you think we should remove this option, that everybody talks like in a "ghetto"?
Dude... you can report them at the end of the game... so why did you made this post? Besides, you can turn on Offensive Language filter if that bothers you.... >_> this topic is pointless...

SyD Lazy

21-03-2012

they just blame the solo que guy