Highest (legit) ELO ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mankæk

Member

21-03-2012

Scarra currently got 2588. Gotta be the highest ever?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Si?ence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

21-03-2012

Bring scarra to euw and he wont reach 2588, you cant compare elos from different servers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celtracz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

21-03-2012

OK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mankæk

Member

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNW Wetsock View Post
Bring scarra to euw and he wont reach 2588, you cant compare elos from different servers
Yes you can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saivex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankk View Post
Yes you can.
no
na and eune are as easy as they get


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurntFaceMan

Senior Member

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarOfHatred View Post
no
na and eune are as easy as they get
Proof? This is the first time I've heard this claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFroz3nx

Senior Member

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntFaceMan View Post
Proof? This is the first time I've heard this claim.
I think that's also the reason for TSM playing on EUW, I believe more top level players play on this server, but it might have other reasons as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Konu I

Senior Member

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFroz3nx View Post
I think that's also the reason for TSM playing on EUW, I believe more top level players play on this server, but it might have other reasons as well.
Their reason is more top level teams and therefore better 5v5s, not soloq. EUNE is widely considered the easiest server to gain rating, but between NA and EUW the opinions differ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir ExPandable

Member

21-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankk View Post
Yes you can.
No, u cant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Social life SS

Junior Member

22-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Konu I View Post
Their reason is more top level teams and therefore better 5v5s, not soloq. EUNE is widely considered the easiest server to gain rating, but between NA and EUW the opinions differ.
i just recently moved to Euw to play with the big amount of friends who made a transfer. but on EUNE i had a few high elo mates and im talking 2.2k+ elo

EUNE is not necessarily bad players, and some of my mates decided to show some of the people from a danish league of legends community group on facebook that just because youre eune it doesnt mean youre bad, they just play on a social level where most people on euw play on a competetive level. and most of them are at about 2k elo atm on euw.

but its true elo rankings cant be measured with each other it's different from server to server, and even high elos do troll some times too. its a great achievement to reach a high elo but its not necessarily a sign that youre the best among other people in high elo.