LeBlanc counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urasil

04-11-2010

Heya forum

This might sound like a QQ post and it probably is but, how do I counter LeBlanc, she is a ranged Akali, she has her spell (Distortion) which is even better then Akaliīs ultimate and she has a very nice burst and I canīt forget the crowd control spell ethereal chains. So basically she has everything a carry champion would want. She can teleport at you burst you down and go back or use it to run away and with flash or ghost she is impossible to catch.
My question is how do I counter her? The one thing I heard from the player playing her was buy Banshees veil, so can I do something about her or should my whole team waste 3k+ gold on banshees veil just to survive her bursting?

Thank you for reading

Quimoth

05-11-2010

only prob i have with leblanc is that she can walk with ethereal chains so that she is perfect to catch up people when they try to run. because u get stunned if u dont get away fast.

swain his crow is placed on a spot and cant move. why can ethereal chains! she is perfect char to flee and perfect to prevent flee! that is so unfair.

DutchSkorpion

05-11-2010

How about silencing LeBlanc.

Cibba

05-11-2010

**** off read the ****ing forum titles before posting geez