Bot lane Urgot has NO counter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karlisle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-03-2012

against urgot, u get supp alistar, if he hits ur carry u convo him for 2 seconds(if u can play ali at all) and now if the duration of the granade was 2 seconds.... oh wait, it is! COUNTERED

JasonBorowski

19-03-2012

An early qss helps against being ulted.
Does wits end make sense to deal magic damage with aa as urgot rushes frozen heart/glacial shroud.

He has no escapes. So some early ganks could also help a lot to win the lane

Cicìkhov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-03-2012

I'm using urgot from a while now, i found out that the real counter to him is not choosing a good carry but instead the support. Leona, alistair or Taric can actually block his combo and turn aggressive when i'm overextending (early game urgot is fragile as anyone else). And also, a 15 min well farmed kog destroyed me in 1v1 yesterday

Mikmanovich

19-03-2012

Pick Sivir, never banned unless the other team specifically adjusts their whole game around making bot lane safe for Urgot.

I don't understand the recent popularity of Urgot, M5 did a good job and now even all the streamers are going double Dorans, Brutalizer and then Glacial Shroud into Frozen Heart. The damage late game is pathetic compared to pretty much any other AD carry and if the enemy is smart enough to get a QSS, they'll have it every time you try swapping them.

Murkked

19-03-2012

every post downvoted.

EDIT: not by me, just wanted to comment and get my post downvoted.

mentalj

19-03-2012

up vote me if you read this an didn't give a s^%t

PS: I am eating a apple naked

tortillagirl

19-03-2012

Hes only realy strong damage wise if he has blue to spam his Q's.

If you Dodge his E then he cant lock on ANYWAY.

Yeh hes abit annoying as hes tanky, but his auto attack range is realy short. Graves works pretty nicely against him because of the passive.
As others have pointed Sivir works aswel.

Kogmaw/Ashe are no goes against him thats all.

Alistair combo if he gets a lock on to negate it. Soraka Armour buff each lock on + silence on him. There are plenty of ways to beat it.

SwnSong

19-03-2012

If you think he is op, why don't you play him every game and win all lanes?
Because you CAN'T.

Cicìkhov

19-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalj View Post
up vote me if you read this an didn't give a s^%t

PS: I am eating a apple naked
Here we found who's downvoting everyone... Silly kids, don't you have school on mornings?

fKing retard

19-03-2012

if urgot placed his grenade on you, you just need to run away as fast as you can. if he has no range and no vision of you he won't be able to place Q on you many times. hiding in bushes may help as well, but i'm not sure about it. but generally better to keep a distance between you and him and pay attention to that he can catch you with grenade on your last hits. i agree that urgot counters ad playstyle and you need to play carefully and have a good support.