Champions like nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jatow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2012

Hi everyone. I've been playing nidalee for some time now, but got bored, so I'm looking for a champion that isn't very famous but when learnt to play with can give good results. Ty for your help!

paddystar11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2012

Alistar is the best choice if you are looking for a "easy to learn, hard to master" champion.
He can disable anyone for about 3 seconds+ be unkillable while ultimate is active + heal.
He can be played as support, jungler or even apcarry, so you will not be bored with him.

rebis

18-03-2012

Be warned, he isnt as fundamentally broken as nidalee though.

Jatow

19-03-2012

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd like someone that has less hp and atleast a bit better damage than alistar since I always end up having to help atleast 1 lane defeat their lane enemies (I don't like jungling). So more suggestions please.

Mugshot

19-03-2012

try Urgot

Jatow

19-03-2012

I've already tried urgot and he lacks something for me to make him fun. I think I'll ask other other question Who's the most unusual solo top like hotshot's swain (prefer ranged).

Chimeray

19-03-2012

I played Nidalee exclusively until I was about 30. I tried finding a champ that was similar but there was none. I don't know how but I ended up playing Singed since he has great synergy as Nidalee has and does some crazy stuff He's fun to play, perhaps not the best though.

He was pretty popular a couple months ago but you don't see him often now. He's still ok-good ish solotop but some champs will definitely outplay him and then you'll need ganks. Take TP and you might be ok if you're good.

But yeah, that was 2 years ago Definitely try one of the weirder champs, coming from Nidalee I think you'd be bored with how some lack versatility, which was my biggest issue.

Buttery Orc

19-03-2012

Singed definitely, both split pushers that can't be chased.

TeiX

19-03-2012

Twisted fate, poppy, Jax all share a feature nidalee has aswell

build freedom after only 1 or 2 items

but thereisnt a champ that offers the same nidalee does(she basically has a perfect laning kit :P) but there ar champs that play in the same style

Airgetlahm

20-03-2012

From the title of this thread, you're looking for a champion "like Nidalee", even if you don't mention this in your actual post, and everyone is suggesting yuou champions that are completely different from Nida.

TBH, the champion that most rensembles Nidalee is Gankplank.
Nidalee is designed around versatility: she can potentially be everywere. Want solotop? Nida can. Want mid? Nida can. Need an aggressive support for bot? Nida can. Just like Gankplank, it's only a matter of setup.

So, if you liked Nidalee, try Gankplank for sure.