Evelynn, the Moving Ward.

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skelight

18-03-2012

Don't worry, this isn't another BUFF EVELYNN PLOX OR I FEED thread.

Since the stealth rework seems like an eternity away, I feel like Evelynn could really have her splash art, in-game model, recommended items and tips changed to properly reflect her current style of game play.

I've done some work and tweaked the things I feel need to be changed about her. So without further delay, I present to you, Evelynn, the Moving Ward!

Click image for larger version

Name:	moving ward.jpg
Views:	49232
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	79086

Evelynn's recommended items are a problem right now since they are outdated by almost a year, and absolutely nobody builds attack damage on her, for reasons which shall become obvious further into this thread.

These are her current recommended items:-

Name:	evelynnsDefaultItems.jpg
Views:	38403
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	79087

The problem with these items is that she won't really be doing any damage throughout the game. They need to be updated to reflect what players actually use her for.

These are what her new recommended items should be:-

Name:	evelynnDefaultItems.jpg
Views:	52561
Size:	668.5 KB
ID:	79088

Her in-game model should also be updated to match her artwork;

Name:	Evelynnbase.jpg
Views:	51633
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	79089

Also, when she purchases Oracle's Elixir the green gem should turn pink.

And last up, the tips provided on her character info sheet.

Her tips are currently this:

Quote:
Playing as Evelynn:-

Evelynn can be built like an attacking character or a nuker. Try items like Sheen, Mejai's Soulstealer, Rod of Ages and Zhonya’s Hourglass.

Keep a careful eye for champions with the Oracle's Elixir buff. If someone does have the buff, ask your teammates to help you kill them.

Mobility and surprise help Evelynn gain an early advantage. For example, using Teleport to switch lanes while invisible allows you to gank unsuspecting players.

Playing against Evelynn:-

If Evelynn appears to be targeting you, consider purchasing Vision Wards or an Oracle's Elixir earlier than you normally would to turn the tables.

Magic resistance counters Hate spikes damage very effectively.

If you suspect Evelynn has left your lane, let your teammates know by calling “MIA.”
These should be changed to:
Quote:
Playing as Evelynn:-

Evelynn can be extremely useful to her team by providing vision around key locations. For example, the dragon is an important objective during the early and mid-game. Having constant vision over the area prevents the enemy team from killing it without your team noticing.

Keep a careful eye for nearby champions that have the Oracle’s Elixir buff. If someone does have the buff, run away and hope they die.

Buy Oracle’s Elixir to become a Vision Ward.

Playing against Evelynn:-

Evelynn is worth a lot of gold early game. Purchasing an Oracle’s Elixir and hunting her down can lead to a large gold advantage for your team. Common places for wards to be hidden are in bushes near lanes.

Be careful when Evelynn is stealthed near a lane that you are attempting to gank, since the vision she provides will alert the lane that you are approaching.
Thanks for reading and as Evelynn would say, "Time to feed"

Mym4inisbanned

18-03-2012

I literally "lol":ed when I saw those pics ;D

goldmepls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2012

lol i like the ingame model

Deenkaan

18-03-2012

i lol'd

Thekzy

18-03-2012

oh man i love it made me lol so hard very well done +1

Skazord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

18-03-2012

Lol'd hard.

Could it be possible to make this skin, Riot? Also, if Evelynn buys an Oracle, instead of Green, the ward could turn pink, that would be awesome.

Skelight

18-03-2012

Glad you guys like it

nVISIONN

18-03-2012

thats hella funny

GianthandRobot

18-03-2012

That was hilarious

HessenUK

18-03-2012

+1

1234511 ... 16