how to pentakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gank Luxus

15-03-2012

Pick mordekaiser, ulti caitlyn and kill her , gg u'll have penta now

I did my 2nd pentakill in my life with this method!!! The first penta i did was done by master yi(wait ur teammate die and go jump into 1v5 , all the enemies are like 30% hp, crit crit crit crit crit ,5 killz done)

Edit:
caitlyn ----------------> TONS OF DAMAGE

Edit2:
As i thought , some1 disliked it

Rykurex

Recruiter

15-03-2012

*Sniff* Euhhh, trolls :/

THC igneous

16-03-2012

Pentakills are almost only possible with AD champs. Just try to last hit every enemy champ in the fight.

A Pentakill is hard to make because all the enemy champs need to be in range of each other and your hole team is hitting them so what i said above try to ks everyone and thats you penta.

Fun part is that if you make you pentakill nobody will talk about all those killsteals haha.

Mugshot

16-03-2012

the highest I got sofar are multiple qaudra kills

THC igneous

16-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummetje View Post
the highest I got sofar are multiple qaudra kills
Im playing for almost 2 years with like 2000 games played now and i gott i think 4 or 5 pentakills its just hard to kill everyone most off the time one will escape and then you gott a quadra kill;-).

It will happen i just take some time.

KiraVStheworld

17-03-2012

actually i dont think a pentakill is about skills its just about have the right timing (luck) for example if the enemy team is full of squishies kart should be easy

Inaphyt

17-03-2012

I've never got a pentakill but i've had many quadras with katarina.

When i get a quadra i'm looking on the map where's the 5th guy? no matter how much health he has or how low i am i'm going for that kill i hope this method works for me at some point Lol

Annihilatus

18-03-2012

i got ks'ed by TF when i was fed with kennen and got every one in my ulti they dropped to allmost zero and TF picked them one by one.... and got a penta!

Boshie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC igneous View Post
Pentakills are almost only possible with AD champs. Just try to last hit every enemy champ in the fight.

A Pentakill is hard to make because all the enemy champs need to be in range of each other and your hole team is hitting them so what i said above try to ks everyone and thats you penta.

Fun part is that if you make you pentakill nobody will talk about all those killsteals haha.
I was playing a 5 tank team and we got our Volibear a pentakill.

It was awesome. Hearing the whoops over skype was awesome

DualRyzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-03-2012

I only got a quadra, penta is hard as f*ck.