Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Champ Suggest] Genso - The element hunter

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachimba

Senior Member

03-18-2012

like mods will see this, PM a mod on another forum


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
Kachimba:
like mods will see this, PM a mod on another forum


Well it worked to post it in another forum section as you can see

But what do you think about my champion?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clawfer

Member

05-20-2012

Genso - The Element Hunter
In the ancient times, a great race lived. They were spiritwalkers, warlocks, paladins, harbringers of chaos and purity.. And there were the elemental lords. They were four, at first. Earth, wind, fire and water. They had champions too, and they fought eternally. The element of earth was damaged greatly by their constant battles, enough to weaken her resolve to the brink of destruction, her champion noticed, and rallied the other champions to defeat the elemental lords. They were imprisoned, having given most of their power to their fighters in order to win, and were sealed off to never see the light of day again. But time heals all wounds, as they say, and one dark day, they woke up again. Still not able to free themselves, they needed someone to help them out, and that was where a mischievous trickster known as Genso heard about them. He travelled far and wide, in search of their spirits, and as he finally got an answer to his prayers, they talked to him. He convinced them to give their powers to him, and he would free them, and in private, speaking of how just -they- would rule the world. When they finally agreed, he simply walked away, having earned his powers fair and square, he had tricked the elements.
He walked on the countryside, appreciating the sights, and trying out his new skills. Casually strolling in Demacia, he was not soon noticed by the League, and was called to join. He gladly accepted, realising this stroke of luck would not end in quite awhile.

"It seems anyone can subdue the elements to their will nowadays.." - Anivia, the Cryophoenix

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sounds like a really cool champion! It was fun to write, I've always liked working with 'The Elements' and all that jazz. Feel free to not use it, if you want another aim for his story. =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Clawfer:
Genso - The Element Hunter
In the ancient times, a great race lived. They were spiritwalkers, warlocks, paladins, harbringers of chaos and purity.. And there were the elemental lords. They were four, at first. Earth, wind, fire and water. They had champions too, and they fought eternally. The element of earth was damaged greatly by their constant battles, enough to weaken her resolve to the brink of destruction, her champion noticed, and rallied the other champions to defeat the elemental lords. They were imprisoned, having given most of their power to their fighters in order to win, and were sealed off to never see the light of day again. But time heals all wounds, as they say, and one dark day, they woke up again. Still not able to free themselves, they needed someone to help them out, and that was where a mischievous trickster known as Genso heard about them. He travelled far and wide, in search of their spirits, and as he finally got an answer to his prayers, they talked to him. He convinced them to give their powers to him, and he would free them, and in private, speaking of how just -they- would rule the world. When they finally agreed, he simply walked away, having earned his powers fair and square, he had tricked the elements.
He walked on the countryside, appreciating the sights, and trying out his new skills. Casually strolling in Demacia, he was not soon noticed by the League, and was called to join. He gladly accepted, realising this stroke of luck would not end in quite awhile.

"It seems anyone can subdue the elements to their will nowadays.." - Anivia, the Cryophoenix

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sounds like a really cool champion! It was fun to write, I've always liked working with 'The Elements' and all that jazz. Feel free to not use it, if you want another aim for his story. =)


Great story, dude you're really good at this

I especially love this frase:
Quote:
They were four, at first. Earth, wind, fire and water.

This is perfect for my possible future plans with this champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Clawfer:
Zetsubo, Host of the Grubs
Was Zetsubo ever a mortal man? Many doubt it. Some believe he is a god, who descended onto Valoran, to prove his might before the other ones. Some believe he is nothing more than an experiment, from the minds of Noxus, or Piltover. A lucky few, however, know the true story.. It was a grim day, in the farmlands, where a young man and his family lived. The sun scorched on the plains, the crops were growing, cows were being milked, and all was fine. As a rumble was heard from the ground, noone worried. Earthquakes wasn't too uncommon in these lands, but this was not an earthquake. The earth shook, rumbled, and finally started to crack open. None know where they came from, but there were millions of them. Maggots, white ones, bloodied ones, grey ones, all kinds. They devoured the livestock, ruined the crops, and killed the entire family.. Except for the youngest kid. He survived by hiding, hiding for a long time, surviving on eating the maggots themselves, until he finally went out. They were still there, but would not dare to touch him. He was their god.
He was one with them, as they were one with him. He was finally taken to the league, where he was forced an entry into it, to contain this powerful force of nature, that was the supernatural worms.

"Hah! He smells even worse than me!" - Trundle, the Cursed Troll
___________________________________________________________________________________
...Icky champion, fun to write about :d
Sorry if it turned out rather short, I can't figure more out, sometimes.. :/

Nice, story, certainly like it

Especially Trundle's quote is epic, thank you so much again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zennyo

Senior Member

01-12-2013

imo lower the healing on your ult passive for W, the rest is good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Zennyo Ryuo:
imo lower the healing on your ult passive for W, the rest is good.

Thanks for the tip, will look into it ASAP but at the moment I'm extremely busy with real life :\

Will probably change it .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Hey Everybody I just made some great changes with help from SubjectSeven and other members from the ccss team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason56

Junior Member

02-19-2013

Be a cool champion but i think it's a bit op and will produce the same problems as lux. It may also do the complete opposite of lux in that the cc will become a problem as when you dash through the enemy you will be liable to be attacked after and the hp is 3/10 so u would die pretty much instantly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorune

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Jason56:
Be a cool champion but i think it's a bit op and will produce the same problems as lux. It may also do the complete opposite of lux in that the cc will become a problem as when you dash through the enemy you will be liable to be attacked after and the hp is 3/10 so u would die pretty much instantly.


I don't know which problems you're talking about that lux has, so please explain in more detail what you mean with that.

Well the point is that you single out the main targets and kill them (or finish them off) before they can kill you and positioning yourself properly will leave you more or less untouchable for the rest of their team.


123