Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

J4 build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigFatHippo

03-12-2012

What do I build on jarvan?
I usally build Wriggels, Mercs, Frozen Mallet, Atma's, FoN.
Is that an alright jarvan build, if not tell me a better one

WL Might

03-13-2012

It's good it works well.

I used to build him that way but I now build him Philo Stone > Merc treads > Phage > Aegis > Atma > FM > w/e

I sometimes even grab a Brutalizer when I'm doing well so that I'm stronger during ganks (when jungling) or in duel (on my lane). I do that before getting my Aegis. I found out about this build while thinking about items that could help my "squishiness" on lee sin, now I build it on several chars such as J4, Olaf, Shyvana, Noc, etc.

Sometimes I feel the need of getting some AS and therefore get a Wit's end when playing Noc/Trundle/Shyvana. I usually do so after finishing my FM.

Viper91

03-22-2012

Starting item depends on what opponent u will be facing solo top . otherwise when i solo top i build him merc's , wriggles , trinity , frozen , atmas , Fon.