Janna Runes ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cicìkhov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

a leggere qui si direbbe molta armor e mr (consiglio per level), ma rimane sempre quel problema del mana regen :P anche se qui non se ne fa parola, quindi suppongo che non gliene freghi niente a nessuno. per le quint, movement oppure gold per 5 a sto punto

Vinhx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Armor Red
Armor Yellow
AP/lvl or MR/lvl Blue
Gp5 Quints

Start cloth armor 2 wards pot, run 0 9 21 masteries with only 1 point in wealth

Nightcrest

12-03-2012

Janna is an untouchable support if you master her. After starting to feel the basics of the champion, you will be usually ending the game in a X/0/XX fashion so investing in defense early is not really the best way to go.

GP10 quints
Mregen yellows
CDR blues
Anything reds (armor most likely).

Disclaimer, don't run this build if you are now learning to play janna and you have no idea how to build her item-wise. It's almost guaranteed to be a failure.

My basic build is

Regen amulet/ 2 greens/1 pink/ 1 red pot

Philo/Pinks
HoG/Pinks
Pick/Pinks
Boots of mobility/Pinks or oracle
Randuins or Banshee's/Pinks
Shurelya's/pinks
Randuins or Banshee's/pinks ; the one that remained (the game never goes this far)

As you can see, I play a highly mobile/durable ward spamming/vision providing support rather than the typical aura providing one.
I can also turn her into a tank if it is required for any reason.

Kenzorz

12-03-2012

Armor reds
Armor yellow
GP/5 Quits

Anything else for blue (MR is usually best)

Taking all this armor allows you to easily play without flash and bait with your unexpected tankiness.

VizzleDrizz

12-03-2012

I run a relatively passive rune setup, but still choose to trade harass when appropriate thanks to the high base armour it affords me.

Flat Armour Marks
Flat Armour Seals
Magic Resist/Level Glyphs*
Gold per 10 Quintessences

*Interchangeable for Flat Cooldown Reduction Glyphs, depending on your playstyle.

0/9/21 Masteries, to allow for an additional ward at the beginning, and the mana regen/cooldown masteries on top.