RP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kragmork II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

How about adding some kind of RP reward for participating in tribunal?
I dont mean like 5 per vote,but 1 for every 3/5 votes + about 5 if the person voted in all 30 cases in one day.
That would give player 15/11 RP per day if (s)he would vote in all cases,which shouldnt reduce amount of money Riot makes too much since it would take quite a time to make enough RP even for things on sale, and it could make tribunal a bit more rewarding ( since voting because it helps get rid of trolls and flamers temporarily and making uncertain amount of IP is nice,but I doubt that it is enough motivation for a lot of people)

Sorry if there is similiar thread, I dont browse forums too often and for mistakes.
And dont forget to crucify me for Q.Qing and stuff like that if you cant get over noob´s opinion.

DarrusDreadtiger

12-03-2012

I believe if they start distributing RP people will REALLY start farming tribunal cases.

Can't tell if that would be a good thing or not.
Shouldn't the primary incentive still be to help making the game a bit better?

Ah, I suppose you can't lure people into service with good intentions...

Veristaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

This would be really, really bad. There are already a lot of idiots who just hit the punish button, don't need more of that.

Kragmork II

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veristaya View Post
This would be really, really bad. There are already a lot of idiots who just hit the punish button, don't need more of that.
Well people who dont bother team nor disconnect very often dont have to fear that,do they?
But I guess that there could be some unfair bans

DarrusDreadtiger

12-03-2012

However, I was thinking.

If I were to participate in the tribunal, get 5IP per case solved right... but get, let's say... 10 RP everytime I get all 15 cases of a batch right. That'd be an incentive. In this special case there's a lot of pressure to actually vote right, since even a single wrong vote would "ruin" the batch.

Assuming the balance between honest voters and troll voters is sufficiently stable there would technically ONLY be the problem that you're not forced to complete all cases in a day.

Plus, 10RP a day with a moderate chance of failing it is still a considerably low amount.