Connection timeout: The request to PVP.net server has timed out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froob

03-11-2010

I recently upgraded my harddrive to a better one, before doing so I could play League of Legends without any problems.

Now however, whenever I log on I am immediately met with "Connection timeout: The request to PVP.net server has timed out".

I cannot access the store, my summoner profile along with rp and ip appear blank and I cannot get further then the map selection in play.

I have no firewall, no ports are blocked, my internet is perfect and my installation is went fine.

Help please.

Froob

04-11-2010

:[

Geegwolker

18-02-2011

I have the same problem last week i reinstalled my pc and added new harddrive and then it happens ,, connection timeout ....

Gambuto

22-08-2011

same problem here, its getting really troublesome as i cant play ranked anymore

Belegost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-08-2011

it looks like there is problem on riots end, since many ppl started to have the same problems last two days.

Izaer

25-08-2011

I think its to do with them possibly changing some ports or something and some users setups not reading the changes properly, which means you can login at first, and maybe even get a game, but you will timeout pretty quickly..

The fix should come from Riot, either on their end, or they should release some troubleshooting.