Draft Race Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apfelmaul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

1. In order to score a point, player must get to enemy team's fountain and die there, first team to get 10points wins the game.

2.Players can only gain experience by killing enemy champions, no jungling or lane exp.

3.All summoner spells allowed except teleport, cleanse and fortify.

4.No snowball items(mejai's soulstealer, leviathan, sword of the occult)

5.Player does not need to be executed to score a point(does not matter if enemy gets the kill or not).

6.If a team scores 10 points, enemy team surrenders.

7.Do not leech exp from lanes by standing in the bushes close to dying enemy minions!

8.Points scored with the ultimates of Twisted Fate, Shen, Pantheon and Nocturne dont count!

9.when a team wins by getting 10 points, the enemy team has to surrender. If the game doesnt last for 20 minutes yet EVERYONE has to leave.

10.No trolling, leaving or refusing to communicate with the team. Players which dont respect the rules will get registrated and wont be able to play Draft Race anymore.

11.No Guardian Angel, Quicksilver Sash, Banshee's Veil and Zhonya's Hourglass allowed.

12.The Settings are: Summoners Rift/Winter-/Summer-/Spring-/Autumn Summmoners Rift
Tournament Draft/Draft Mode

Edit: If you have any Ideas for necessary rules which should be added write a comment

Loputo

10-03-2012

Good to know the exact rules of draft race. I see so much people not recognizing the rules correctly.

HUEHUE

Random14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

and no draft races at moment, I was so hoping that you were making one

RIP Lore

10-03-2012

i think the map should be crystal scar, so there will be no minions and the jungle seems more fun with juking and speed shrines etc.

apfelmaul

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
and no draft races at moment, I was so hoping that you were making one
i did but it was full of my friends already

Pichinichi

Recruiter

11-03-2012

yar
rrr

tompo23

13-03-2012

this are the worst rules ever but this are the official rules: http://draftracing.webs.com/rules.htm

AmadeusVII

13-03-2012

..... tompo is right official website tells rules if not known

apfelmaul

16-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompo23 View Post
this are the worst rules ever but this are the official rules: http://draftracing.webs.com/rules.htm
here are more rules like points scored with tfs ult dont count etc. which arent in the other ones and i had ppl in a game which picked tf pantheon and only defenders to get lvl 6 and score ponts with there ultimates and to avoid that they should be banned. also the items. and i copied the first rules from the site u named so there cant be rules missing

FiewLoo

13-08-2012

bump for more of these games