Counterpick against Shen (exept Warwick)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Annoying

09-03-2012

I destroy every single shen top with warwick but today the enemy team picked warwick as jungler -.- so i didnt know what to do... I chose mundo cause shen will stack life and mundo and ww are the only one with %life attacks and with enough life defed to hold the lane... Malzahar has good % life burst at lvl 6 but i don't think He is good against shen...

But i lost top with mundo ... I harrased shen Lot but he and my lifecost spells Harasses me too :-/

So guys what champ can i Pick against this life damage regenerating Monster and WHY?

Malakree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Yorick works iirc. If in doubt pick the champ whose only role is to entirely win top lane. If the shen plays smart he will still be able to farm but he shouldn't dominate you, if he plays dumb you should be able to beat him.

TiRiD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Hm not sure.....maybe Rumble,Yorick?

SoT Blood Raven

09-03-2012

Olaf?

Pyrrian

09-03-2012

I was able to dominate some shens with Fiora, but i'm not sure if they were just bad or not.

Drshocktapus

09-03-2012

Yorick is the best choice just go for early mana regen and level E and you can just sustain through whatever shen wants to throw at you.

The Annoying

09-03-2012

Hm i don't Know .. I Never had Problems against yorick ... I Beat yorick with renekton ...

Whats with nasus? Do You think he can Beat shen? His ulti makes %damage and He has Life steal passiv ...

Von Shaznoe

09-03-2012

Either Yorick or Nasus (Nasus early on passive but you can go aggressive later on)

TiRiD

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Annoying View Post
Hm i don't Know .. I Never had Problems against yorick ... I Beat yorick with renekton ...

Whats with nasus? Do You think he can Beat shen? His ulti makes %damage and He has Life steal passiv ...
Shen would trow swords at him all time and Nasus would soon be draged away from creeps= no q stacks.

StoneScarr

09-03-2012

Swaiiiiin !